Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I had no idea George Hill had that kind of value...

Think there's an illusion of value to it.

The round 1 pick with all its conditions probably will dry up and blow away like the Sacramento pick did a few years ago.

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

The round 1 pick with all its conditions probably will dry up and blow away like the Sacramento pick did a few years ago.

I doubt the bucks are a bottom seed .I think this conveys in 2021. Lebron jr will be available in 2023 just sayin. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Nah as long as they have GreekFreak we should be fine

• Like 2

The 3s were falling last night. It was fun to watch. 

I keep saying this but if Larry can take more of those wide open 3s, it will be a game changer for our team. 

The 2 way contract players did a good job yesterday as well. Jones went 4-4 from 3. Blossomgame had some quality rebounds

I still think we couldve gotten a better deal for expirings if we waited closer to trade deadline. Some teams were bound to realize they aint goin nowhere.

Who's going to last through the house cleaning?  

Sexton will most likely be here. 

Nance, probably on name alone.  

I really don't know of anyone else that will be here.  I expect Clarkson to be gone before long and TT (who's been playing pretty well lately) and Love will probably go to a contender at the deadline.  It's going to be a completely different team in 2 years. 

1 hour ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Who's going to last through the house cleaning?  

Sexton will most likely be here. 

Nance, probably on name alone.  

I really don't know of anyone else that will be here.  I expect Clarkson to be gone before long and TT (who's been playing pretty well lately) and Love will probably go to a contender at the deadline.  It's going to be a completely different team in 2 years. 

TT and Delly will be here til end of next year when their contracts run out. This team needs veteran leaders who grind and have professionalism. 

I get a bad vibe about Sextons personality. I know he is going work hard but something rubs me the wrong way. I think we need good leaders to make sure he knows whats expected.

We just resigned Nance so he will stay. Cedi Osman for sure as back up/spot starter.

I think Love stays for at least this and next year.

David Nwaba depends on the rest of the year and if he can find a shooting stroke. I just like the guy. Tough and can create somewhat for himself. 
Hood has to go.
JR is gone.
I hope some team will want bench scoring and will offer something for Clarkson. I think with Burks and Delly he becomes expendable
Burks is either gone at the trade deadline or gets resigned.

Personally I think we roll into next year with

PG - Sexton // Clarkson // Delly

SG - Burks // Nwaba

SF - Cedi 

PF - Love // Nance // Jones

C - TT // Henson // Zizic

Plus whatever assets we get for JR.

1 hour ago, ohiogenius said:

TT and Delly will be here til end of next year when their contracts run out. This team needs veteran leaders who grind and have professionalism. 

I get a bad vibe about Sextons personality. I know he is going work hard but something rubs me the wrong way. I think we need good leaders to make sure he knows whats expected.

We just resigned Nance so he will stay. Cedi Osman for sure as back up/spot starter.

I think Love stays for at least this and next year.

David Nwaba depends on the rest of the year and if he can find a shooting stroke. I just like the guy. Tough and can create somewhat for himself. 
Hood has to go.
JR is gone.
I hope some team will want bench scoring and will offer something for Clarkson. I think with Burks and Delly he becomes expendable
Burks is either gone at the trade deadline or gets resigned.

Personally I think we roll into next year with

PG - Sexton // Clarkson // Delly

SG - Burks // Nwaba

SF - Cedi 

PF - Love // Nance // Jones

C - TT // Henson // Zizic

Plus whatever assets we get for JR.

I agree it could end up like that next year.  But I think the whole rebuild starts in 2020-2021. 

That's when I only see Sexton, Nance, plus a few others. 

Next year I could see it starting out like you said but ends up being something like this going into 2021, depending who gets added next year. But from the current team this is about all I see us having on the 2020-2021 team. 

PG - Sexton

SG - Nwaba

SF - Cedi 

PF - Nance // Jones

C - Henson // Zizic