Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

33 minutes ago, buno67 said:

How can you not call him an elite facilitator? Avg 10.4 assist a game. 

Also he has 2 other teammates with a TOV% above 20% and those two had it higher than him. Leads to me like it possibly could be some of his teammates faults at creating the turnovers. I don’t think his TOs are strictly bad or irresponsible passing. 

If the Cavs are picking #2 he has to be the pick and they have to look on how to upgrade to a better and true 2guard

Watch him play don't just read stats. Sure he’s great at making passes but he takes a lot of risks. 

49 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Watch him play don't just read stats. Sure he’s great at making passes but he takes a lot of risks. 

Not just reading stats. Just trying to bring some context to the arguement  

He lead the nation in assist. He had 64 more assists then the #2 guy who played 3 more games. The dude is an elite facilitator. Just because he takes risks with the ball doesn’t make him any less of a facilitator. Prolly can say that he is such a great facilitator that he takes the chances to make the play for his teammate. 

If we get Zion we should CONSIDER trading for Mike Conley Jr. Unless we want to give up our 2020 1st, we need to try to rope in a 3rd team willing to part with a 1st. The best bet would be Charlotte.

Cleveland: Conley Jr, Kidd-Glichrist, Biyambo

Charlotte: Thompson, Clarkson

Memphis: 2019 Char 1st, Top 15 protected 2020 Cle 1st, 2021 Cle 2nd, Brandon Knight, Henson & JR Smith

Sexton - Conley - Osman - Zion - Love/Zizic

Delly - Nwaba - Kidd Glichrist/Staskus - Nance Jr - Biyambo (we can stretch waive if need be)

Reasoning:
Memphis gets assets plus 2 expiring relatively young guys who may or may not develop
Charlotte gets a big who can rebound and if TT can play like he did early on this year, some scoring in the paint. JC will be a great bench scorer.
Cleveland gets 2 expiring contracts of defenders and a top guard.

37 minutes ago, DawgX said:

It'll be weird not seeing LeBron in the playoffs this year.

True but you know he is excited to be done with basically in April instead of May for once

i could see next season being his last good season for what we expect from Lebron Standarda. He is going to go into the season a lot fresher because of no playoffs and the Lakers will improve the team around him 

Edited by buno67

19 hours ago, ohiogenius said:

If we get Zion we should CONSIDER trading for Mike Conley Jr. Unless we want to give up our 2020 1st, we need to try to rope in a 3rd team willing to part with a 1st. The best bet would be Charlotte.

Cleveland: Conley Jr, Kidd-Glichrist, Biyambo

Charlotte: Thompson, Clarkson

Memphis: 2019 Char 1st, Top 15 protected 2020 Cle 1st, 2021 Cle 2nd, Brandon Knight, Henson & JR Smith

Sexton - Conley - Osman - Zion - Love/Zizic

Delly - Nwaba - Kidd Glichrist/Staskus - Nance Jr - Biyambo (we can stretch waive if need be)

Reasoning:
Memphis gets assets plus 2 expiring relatively young guys who may or may not develop
Charlotte gets a big who can rebound and if TT can play like he did early on this year, some scoring in the paint. JC will be a great bench scorer.
Cleveland gets 2 expiring contracts of defenders and a top guard.

We already gave up the 2020 1st because it pushed to next year to Atl for Korver I believe. Both this years and next years are both top 10 protected and if they don't get 2020 then it converts to 2 2nd rounders. At least that is how I remember it, I'm about 95% sure.