Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh awesome.  I never argued they didn’t.

I said the East is weaker.

Do you disagree or do you just want to argue bull**** semantics?

It's not semantics. They have a much better winning percentage vs the West. There's no reason to believe if they played more games vs the East they'd suddenly start winning vs them at a much higher rate. There's no reason to think they'd make the playoffs in that East this year giving the facts.

14 minutes ago, Wulfgard said:

It's not semantics. They have a much better winning percentage vs the West. There's no reason to believe if they played more games vs the East they'd suddenly start winning vs them at a much higher rate. There's no reason to think they'd make the playoffs in that East this year giving the facts.

13 minutes ago, Wulfgard said:

That has nothing to do with the Lakers this year.

So again, you’re saying the East is stronger then?  Simple question really.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So again, you’re saying the East is stronger then?  Simple question really.

I never said the East was stronger. You said having Lebron would give the Lakers home court advantage if they played in the East. Given the Lakers record vs the East that's highly unlikely. If anything playing vs the East more would likely mean a worse record for the Lakers. You're the one moving goalposts, not me.

At this point we should just drop it since it has nothing to do with the Cavs.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Why though?  He’s the only Ohioan to ever win a ring for your squads.  

I mean, Ohio’s ok, better than a lot of places, but if I had half a billion dollars or whatever he does, I’m not sure this is where I’d want to live.

He’s just a front runner in a general sense. Yankees, Cowboys, UNC bball fan growing up. I don’t need him hopping aboard the local bandwagons when things start getting interesting. I wasn’t really even referring to him leaving the Land. But yes he’s shown frontrunning tendencies long before this move to LAL. I don’t want to see that dude showing up to a Browns playoff game. 

Edited by NateDawg

27 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

A lot of people think Sexton's 6'3'' b/c of how big he plays, but in reality he's 6' 0.5'' without shoes and 6' 1.5'' with shoes.

That's a small scoring guard if we make Ja our point guard. Going to need some good rim protection.

Sexton isn't a point guard. Team needs someone else to run the offense. His future might be as a combo guard playing 30 minutes off bench backing up the #1 and #2 spots.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck