Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

36 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I don't really watch basketball but what role would Zion have in the NBA, something like Charles Barkley?

He’s talented enough where you invent a position for him. Small Powerful Forward maybe. Let them gameplan against him. 

11 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I don’t know if I consider him a 4. I think he is much more than what a traditional 4 is. He is so athletic, drives the hole with ease, and has a decent/above average shot behind the arc. 

He’s not a traditional 4, he’s very versatile.

Barrett sucks. Give me Zion or give me death. Or Morant. Culver maybe. Man if we don’t get a top 2 pick this year was totally worthless. Again a year too late on the tank. Hopefully a team will get the first pick who doesn’t need Zion and we can sucker that pick out of them. 

38 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Barrett sucks. Give me Zion or give me death. Or Morant. Culver maybe. Man if we don’t get a top 2 pick this year was totally worthless. Again a year too late on the tank. Hopefully a team will get the first pick who doesn’t need Zion and we can sucker that pick out of them. 

Those that think Barrett is better than Morant puzzle me. It always come down to "he has size and is taller."

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

The Bulls lost to the Knicks as I expected ... smh... they won't win another game with their roster tank proof... the Cavs are down 16 to the Suns... they need to lose this game...

Yeah they got 2 games on us if we lose this so hopefully we’re good. I’ll take one win against the Warriors and I’m good. 

• Like 1

As long as we hold on for the L tonight, we're in good shape to finish in the bottom 3. 

As far as Barrett, he will define the word JAG in the NBA.  What a disappointing result that will be, if he is who we end up taking.  He is not a guy you build a roster around.  Tank hard again in 2019 if he's who you add to the lineup.  Morant and Williamson are the only guys you can say with near certainty, that will make a real win/loss impact and can help build this team back up. 

Gimme Culver over Barrett. I think Culver is much, much more likely to hit his ceiling (good #2 on a playoff team, #3 on a championship team) than Barrett is to hit his admittedly higher ceiling. And really, who can even tell for sure in that regards? Maybe Culver takes a massive jump and goes full Kawhi (not comparing them, just saying he could pull off the "people see him as a complimentary wing and he elevates to become a star").

• Like 1