Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

7 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Man I knew he was going to come through 

I’m telling you he’s a future Star he’s a stud player man. He didn’t have a great game but he is a great player. 

He’s clearly my third player. I’m hoping to get number one but I’d be good with a top three pick. 

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Final thought:  what a fun game. Hopefully the media will consider dispensing to the masses that defense is cool again. Why is it beyond people’s perception that a game can be awesome with low scoring grid locked defense?

I concur really was an awesome game. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Final thought:  what a fun game. Hopefully the media will consider dispensing to the masses that defense is cool again. Why is it beyond people’s perception that a game can be awesome with low scoring grid locked defense?

It’s because people are morons. It’s like they forget defense can lead to fast break offense and dunks. Even though I hated them, those Big 3 Miami teams were fun to watch when they were locked in.

People in general don’t like watching defense, despite it being really freaking important. Super bowl was a prime example. I didn’t think it was a bad game. Jared Goff was the only one who made really bad plays.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

It’s because people are morons. It’s like they forget defense can lead to fast break offense and dunks. Even though I hated them, those Big 3 Miami teams were fun to watch when they were locked in.

People in general don’t like watching defense, despite it being really freaking important. Super bowl was a prime example. I didn’t think it was a bad game. Jared Goff was the only one who made really bad plays.

I think even looking at the Warriors the point gets lost.

Sure, they can outscore anyone, but guys like KD, Green, Iguodala and Klay are legit 2 way players.

Defense is a must.

Seasons over, wild trade ideas are back on the table boys.

If Charlotte's Lottery pick is 6-9

• Charlotte Gets: Knight + JR Smith + Jordan Clarkson
  • Cleveland Gets: Batum + MKG + Lottery Pick

If Pick is 9-12

• Charlotte Gets: Knight + JR Smith
  • Cleveland Gets: Batum + Lottery Pick

Both teams will save roughly 6 mil on the cap. If they have the higher pick they get a 17 ppg bench scorer in JC and Knight who might flourish in a catch and shoot role. If not we basically take Batum for a lottery pick and save some money.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck