Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

20 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

We're going to pass on Ja for RJ and then Ja is going to be the best player from this draft in two years.

Who's ready for pound the air out the ball with blinders on at "The Field" or "The House" or whatever the hell the new arena nickname will be....

At least we’d pick high again in 2020 . . . 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mind Character said:

We're going to pass on Ja for RJ and then Ja is going to be the best player from this draft in two years.

Who's ready for pound the air out the ball with blinders on at "The Field" or "The House" or whatever the hell the new arena nickname will be....

giphy.gif 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I like Ja but I also like RJ. I think RJ will have a better pro career than college. Cavs just need to get a top3 pick top4. Top5 or worse will be a major disappointment

Edited by buno67
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

I like Ja but I also like RJ. I think RJ will have a better pro career than college. Cavs just need to get a top3 pick top4. Top5 or worse will be a major disappointment

You're right ... he'll definitely have a better pro career than college as the NBA empowers pure scorers.

Ending up with RJ wouldn't be bad all things considered b/c he's very very talented, but he's not going make others around him better on offense or defense imo.

I just have a bias against players without good to elite awareness, vision, and feel for the game.... and I feel like RJ is that lack of awareness, put his head down, over-dribble, bull-doze his way to the rim and throw an ugly shot up left handed type of player. I'm just not a huge fan of how that type of player meshes with Collin Sexton.

If we didn't have Sexton, I'd be more in favor of drafting a go get it scorer like Barrett.

42 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, who wouldn’t want the coach that couldn’t get an 8 seed with LeBron.

In fairness to him the injuries to Lebron and Lonzo really hurt them. They were 4th in the West before the injuries

Exactly. 

Also Welton was never supposed to be a coach like this for the Lakers. He was supposed to be the young guy that takes over the young roster and helps grow and develop them. 

Welton isn’t my first choice but I wouldn’t be upset with it

12 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Apparently we got the second highest chances now 

😍

Yeah I heard that earlier.

I'll be shocked if the Knicks don't get the first pick. I mean, they already have the best chance, but the NBA will rig the draft for them to get Zion. Ja would be a good consolation prize, though.

• Like 1