Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

19 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

what evidence are you basing your opinion that he has a bad work ethic and is lazy on?

Again,

Im basing it off of literally every single thing I have ever watched or read about the scouting profile of Reddish. Every single negative on Reddish you read across the internet is 'Does he really want to be a great NBA player?" or "Does he have the toughness to compete". He often shies away from contact and plays passive when hes not given open looks.

From what I have read, A LOT of scouting places out there paint him as a Anthony Bennett type of bust candidate if he doesnt catch lightning in a bottle. 

I can deal with a guy in the draft that has some things to work on, but overall effort and questions about his 'care' and toughness you cannot just work on. That worries me when it comes to a prospect.

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And I thought you were a ballbag before this....

What, I can’t hate him for running to the Warriors and being the reason the Cavs/Cleveland never had a dynasty and being the reason the Cavs/Lebron/Irving all implode?

prolly are a crap ton of people who hate Elway and wished things to him for what he did to the Browns.

sorry, just won’t feel bad. It’s kinda like the price he paid for selling his basketball soul for some easy titles. Not gonna celebrate it like the raptors fans did, just won’t feel bad for him

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, buno67 said:

What, I can’t hate him for running to the Warriors and being the reason the Cavs/Cleveland never had a dynasty and being the reason the Cavs/Lebron/Irving all implode?

prolly are a crap ton of people who hate Elway and wished things to him for what he did to the Browns.

sorry, just won’t feel bad. It’s kinda like the price he paid for selling his basketball soul for some easy titles. Not gonna celebrate it like the raptors fans did, just won’t feel bad for him

Good to see you embracing your full heel mode and going all in/doubling down on your take. WOW.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck