Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

6 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

WTF I never new UCLA was connected to Cal. I'm losing my mind here. 

It's the University of California System.   So most schools are UC Davis, UC Santa Cruz, etc.  except Cal which is sometimes UC Berkeley and of course every one says UCLA  rather than UC Los AngelesB|

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mrpazzo said:

It's the University of California System.   So most schools are UC Davis, UC Santa Cruz, etc.  except Cal which is sometimes UC Berkeley and of course every one says UCLA  rather than UC Los AngelesB|

Wow.

Didn't know that.

Thanks.

Imagine that they collectively were able to field only one team in each sport!

Kawhi > Lebron is a damn joke.

Kawhi is a better defender, but Lebron is superior at everything offensively. Kawhi cannot pass to save his life.

Ive been 100% right about Klay being the Warriors mvp.

Edited by candyman93

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Kawhi > Lebron is a damn joke.

Kawhi is a better defender, but Lebron is superior at everything offensively. Kawhi cannot pass to save his life.

Ive been 100% right about Klay being the Warriors mvp.

Curry is clearly the Warriors MVP and its not close. Hes getting doubled at half court and off the ball. Its unreal. Rest of the team is garbage on offense after Klay went down.

But yes LeBron is clearly the best player in the NBA. He had the best post-season 7 seasons in a row. Leonard had the best post season this year.

Its LeBron #1

Then 2-4 are some order of Durant / Curry / Leonard

Then GIannis at 5. Then Davis / Harden / Davis / Jokic in some order

12 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Curry is clearly the Warriors MVP and its not close. Hes getting doubled at half court and off the ball. Its unreal. Rest of the team is garbage on offense after Klay went down.

But yes LeBron is clearly the best player in the NBA. He had the best post-season 7 seasons in a row. Leonard had the best post season this year.

Its LeBron #1

Then 2-4 are some order of Durant / Curry / Leonard

Then GIannis at 5. Then Davis / Harden / Davis / Jokic in some order

I blame the media. However, Lebron is the greatest player I’ve ever seen. That’s not a knock on anybody, he’s just THAT good.

Not gonna lie, after the way Klay was playing, I felt bad he got hurt and tore his ACL. Klay is the only Warriors player I can actually stand. Also he will always hold a special place in my Cleveland sports heart. If it wasn’t for him running his mouth to the media and calling Lebron a baby we prolly don’t see lebron and Kyrie turn into those monsters the last 3 games in ‘16

Edited by buno67

I do feel bad for Klay as well - he's the only Warrior All Star who's not a total ******. Also don't wish an injury upon anyone, but screw KD.

You have to think had LeBron came back then we would have had a chance at beating GS. Then again, we may not have even gotten through the East with how our team was constructed unless LeBron went God mode again.

But it is funny hearing people making excuses for GS because of their injuries. As if they never benefited from other teams having key injuries. 🙄

Just now, DawgX said:

I do feel bad for Klay as well - he's the only Warrior All Star who's not a total ******. Also don't wish an injury upon anyone, but screw KD.

You have to think had LeBron came back then we would have had a chance at beating GS. Then again, we may not have even gotten through the East with how our team was constructed unless LeBron went God mode again.

But it is funny hearing people making excuses for GS because of their injuries. As if they never benefited from other teams having key injuries. 🙄

If both Kyrie and LeBron had stayed in Cleveland together, they would’ve been set up for multiple championships and a bump to their legacies. Unless something drastic happens, I don’t really think the LeBron to LA thing is going to work out very well. Kyrie is probably enroute to his third team and will try to attach himself to some championships somewhere. Maybe even with LeBron again. But yes there is a very real chance that the Golden State dynasty is hitting an end with these injuries and pending free agency.

42 minutes ago, DawgX said:

We have no idea how the east plays out. I honestly think Toronto doesn’t throw a hail Mary for Leonard if Lebron stays. I think winning the title or at least making it to the finals was the only way to keep him. I think with Lebron leaving and the East being wide open, they took the major risk. Lucky for them and us non GSW fans it’s worked out

42 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Better watch out, you might chastised for not feeling bad about KD

8 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I blame the media. However, Lebron is the greatest player I’ve ever seen. That’s not a knock on anybody, he’s just THAT good.

I'm guessing your too young to have ever seen Michael Jordan play when he was active?  LeBron will always be second to Jordan in my eyes. 

Peace!!!

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck