Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

5 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

KPJ just dominated that 4th quarter. Only a matter of time before he’s starting at the 3 imo. Kid is just oozing with potential on both ends.

Great game from Garland too, he had some jaw dropping plays. Give him some time guys, remember what we thought about Sexton at this point last year. You can tell he is starting to look a little more comfortable/natural/relaxed out there.

That 2nd half was fun as hell to watch even though we tried our hardest to give it up at the end.

Garland is literally learning on the job. He’s figuring it out, yet not quite there yet. Just imagine when he and Porter got their legs under them. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

KPJ just dominated that 4th quarter. Only a matter of time before he’s starting at the 3 imo. Kid is just oozing with potential on both ends.

Great game from Garland too, he had some jaw dropping plays. Give him some time guys, remember what we thought about Sexton at this point last year. You can tell he is starting to look a little more comfortable/natural/relaxed out there.

That 2nd half was fun as hell to watch even though we tried our hardest to give it up at the end.

I rather see Porter start at guard next to Garland with Sexton being the 6th man

• Like 1

Haven't really kept up with the Cavs this season. I'm already bored for my winter break and can snag pretty solid tickets cheap through Flashseats. I realize we're pretty young/not good yet, but would they be worth it to see live? Kinda want to see the inside of the new arena as well. 

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Haven't really kept up with the Cavs this season. I'm already bored for my winter break and can snag pretty solid tickets cheap through Flashseats. I realize we're pretty young/not good yet, but would they be worth it to see live? Kinda want to see the inside of the new arena as well. 

Hell yes. It’s always a hell of an atmosphere going to Cavs games. There’s a reason why the Cavs are up there in attendance. It’s an awesome family environment and always a blast. Make it an experience and go to a myriad of awesome restaurants in the area. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Honestly, no.

There’s no young stud to get excited about. It’s just a bunch of guys right now.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Honestly, no.

There’s no young stud to get excited about. It’s just a bunch of guys right now.

I disagree. KPJ and Sexton are both fun to watch right now. K Love and Tristan are guys that are both easy to root for/fun to watch. And even though Garland is still learning, he’s a top 5 pick and it’s fun to watch him grow.

I have been a Cavs fan for years and finally broke down for league pass this season because I wanted to watch the growth of our young players. Still waiting on Windler because I think he will be fun to watch too. 

We’ve definitely hang some bad games/stretches but overall we’ve been a fun team to watch.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, brownie man said:

This is the future If we can find a true 3. 

till then I am fine with starting all 3 young guys 1,2,3 as they learn. But eventually I want Sexton in the 6th man role

I think Sexton will flourish as a 6th man. Let him be instant offense off the bench. 

I don’t care about records. 

76ers will win the east. They came down to a buzzer beater in game 7 from Kawhi from beating Toronto last year.

Losing Butler sucks, but adding Horford and letting guys gel will pay off more. They just need 1 guy who can score off the bench.

Love the move for Exum. That's exactly the kind of dude I love targeting. His team was sick of him (understandably) and needed a bench scorer, but the guy is only 24 and has huge upside as a defensive guard who isn't totally useless on offense. Not a star, but if he gets healthy he could be the kind of role player that great teams tend to have in their 4th-8th best players.

25 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Love let Altman have it.  I don't blame him.  Let's get him to a contender ASAP.  Dummy Altman as bad a GM as Sashi was.

https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-love-cavaliers-koby-altman-trade-004155875.html

Really?

Love is the one that signed the contract. What tf did he think was gonna happen?

if your so pissed restructure your contract so we can make it easier to trade you

if you don’t wanna do that shut up and be a good teammate 

• Like 2

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck