Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s not good. He’s a ball hog and very low motor. We don’t need another one of those. He’s like Wiggins without the bit of talent he has. 

I feel like he's pretty darn impressive for a 20 year old rookie.  Plus I feel like he's incredibly versatile.

Where are you hearing this about his work ethic? I heard he has elite work ethic from people within the NBA. There was a narrative during the draft on this board that he was lazy, but I've seen nothing to shed light on that rumor. Care to share?

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

I feel like he's pretty darn impressive for a 20 year old rookie.  Plus I feel like he's incredibly versatile.

Where are you hearing this about his work ethic? I heard he has elite work ethic from people within the NBA. There was a narrative during the draft on this board that he was lazy, but I've seen nothing to shed light on that rumor. Care to share?

Yeah watch him play. He’s all athlete no skill. I haven’t heard anything about his work ethic in the nba but I doubt it’s changed since HS where it’s been doubted since. 

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah watch him play. He’s all athlete no skill. I haven’t heard anything about his work ethic in the nba but I doubt it’s changed since HS where it’s been doubted since. 

He's very skilled. He can dribble, pass, shoot....he's not great at any one of those things, but he's one of the more versatile 6'8 players in the NBA in terms of being able to control the basketball.

What a game from both Sexton and Garland.

Lets not forget Sexton just turned 21 and Garland is NINETEEN. For the situation they are both in and their age/experience they are both doing very well. 

We’ve seen significant progress from Garland and it’s not even the all-star break yet.

Sexton can get buckets and even if he doesn’t improve his vision he will be a valuable asset with his speed, energy, and ability to score. The sky is the limit for both of these guys.

• Like 2

On 1/14/2020 at 5:16 PM, DawgX said:

Yup, Garland is playing much better recently.

Sexton is likely bound to be a sixth man, but he could be a damn good sixth man.

Yeah when I watch him play I cannot get the image of Dion Waiters out of my head. He is frustrating to watch but he can score in bunches. 

The Cavs need to do what's best now and make the transition instead of keepj g this charade that he can be the future starting 2 guard.