Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

53 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

These fools are going to ruin a perfectly good tank. 

Lol fans always want it all

“compete stop sucking up we have no hope our young players are trash and none of them will fit together”

win a few games

”they’re so dumb for winning” 

😂 

poor Koby man 

• Like 1

I weirdly like nance at the 3. Doesn’t have the ball handling skills you’d want in a 3 but not every 3 has them. Just gotta play him with at least 2 other playmakers. 

also Drummond needs to stop dribbling so damn much. He’s not draymond he shouldn’t be trying to take the ball up the court. Let your play makers make plays you’re too damn big to do all that. 

On 3/7/2020 at 10:17 PM, candyman93 said:

I want to like Obi Toppin, but he reminds me of Derrick Williams from Arizona.

Obi is more skilled, but I see your point. He’s a tweener stuck between SF and PF. Tough to find a legitimate player comparison for him. The only one I have is a more springy Tobias Harris. 

Give me Wiseman, Edwards, Ball, Okoro, and Okongwu before you give me Toppin—another offensive-oriented player. 

5 hours ago, brownie man said:

Lol fans always want it all

“compete stop sucking up we have no hope our young players are trash and none of them will fit together”

win a few games

”they’re so dumb for winning” 

😂 

poor Koby man 

This team is just too volatile. Nobody wanted them to compete this year. We wanted to be all bad or all good. And I hate Koby because he doesn’t seem to have a clear vision for building the roster. We are so lopsided in terms of guards and now C’s that can’t shoot. Plus I don’t think he knows you have to play defense in this league. We have zero dudes that play great defense. 

We pulled off a weird trade that is now working in our favor. But it was at a very weird time and again, didn’t seem like a well thought-out plan. Plus I hate the fact that he wants to be the Portland Trail Blazers apparently? Just dumb...

10 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Plus I hate the fact that he wants to be the Portland Trail Blazers apparently?

Why? Portland could have been the class of the West the past few years if it wasn’t for one of the greatest NBA dynasties ever developed. Series GSW cost us multiple titles and ruined things for Portland and other franchises. It’s easier to copy a team like Portland than other franchises

Just now, candyman93 said:

Really happy with Sexton. Just need his assists and rebounds to go up just slightly.

He’ll get there.

James Harden averaged like 2-3 assists a game his first 2 years in the league with much better talent around him.

Not saying he’ll be Harden, just that guys can develop the ability to pass/distribute as they get older and have a better understanding of the game.

• Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck