Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

5 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Thoughts on Isaac Okoro and Devin Vassell?

I love both guys and think they'd bring us what we lack most: wing defense. Plus, Vassell has the ability to shoot the lights out and Okoro is a beast at taking it strong to the rim.

I like em both and think they will both really help our team. Vassal fits cleaner with our team I think. They are the ‘we get ****ed in lotto and pick 6’ prospects I’m excited about. 

Also I wouldn’t hate something like if we picked 3 and swapping with Wolves for 6 and 16 and taking someone like Vassal at 6 and Patrick Williams at 16. That’s if Wiseman isn’t on board at 3. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, roger murdock said:

I like em both and think they will both really help our team. Vassal fits cleaner with our team I think. They are the ‘we get ****ed in lotto and pick 6’ prospects I’m excited about. 

Also I wouldn’t hate something like if we picked 3 and swapping with Wolves for 6 and 16 and taking someone like Vassal at 6 and Patrick Williams at 16. That’s if Wiseman isn’t on board at 3. 

Vassell looks like he has a 20 foot wingspan holy crap. Looks like he might be a good fit if the Cavs get screwed and pick in the 5-8 range.

Edited by AkronsWitness

So the NBA is back..............

They can officially kiss my posterior, and I won't be back as a fan. E.V.E.R.

For the deep thinkers of the league to restart the season, but to tell some teams - "You suck, so we don't want you" is a major slap in the face. They can't see that is a two way street.

Piss on 'em.

22 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

For the deep thinkers of the league to restart the season, but to tell some teams - "You suck, so we don't want you" is a major slap in the face. They can't see that is a two way street.

Piss on 'em.

I don’t blame them tho. The whole point of the restart was to finish the season and get to the playoffs. Why bring in 8 teams who have no shot at the playoffs that potentially run the risk of bring in Covid? Your eliminating the chances of a potential breakout from happening.

23 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Piss on 'em.

They should have brought back even less. The next season is suppose to start back up in a few months. You can’t have every team playing it would take took long. 

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 9:15 AM, buno67 said:

I don’t blame them tho. The whole point of the restart was to finish the season and get to the playoffs. Why bring in 8 teams who have no shot at the playoffs that potentially run the risk of bring in Covid? Your eliminating the chances of a potential breakout from happening.

I wish they would have had that separate league for the other 8 teams that allowed them to play their games. Usually the bottom teams in the league are really young and they need all of the time that they can get on the floor together to get more experience. Even if Love, Drummond, Tristan, ect were not able to play---I would have liked for the young guys to get more time on the court together to gear up for next year.

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

I wish they would have had that separate league for the other 8 teams that allowed them to play their games. Usually the bottom teams in the league are really young and they need all of the time that they can get on the floor together to get more experience. Even if Love, Drummond, Tristan, ect were not able to play---I would have liked for the young guys to get more time on the court together to gear up for next year.

Our team isn’t missing time together on the floor. Our team is missing having talent on the floor. 

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Our team isn’t missing time together on the floor. Our team is missing having talent on the floor. 

Exactly. This team may look completely different next year. So chemistry doesn’t really mean much right now. They just aren’t that good. 

4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Exactly. This team may look completely different next year. So chemistry doesn’t really mean much right now. They just aren’t that good. 

Exactly. The one player I would be upset not brought back next year is KPJ. Everyone can be moved

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Exactly. The one player I would be upset not brought back next year is KPJ. Everyone can be moved

I’ve grown fond of Sexton after the all star break. He looked like a star and finally had things figured out. He and KPJ are the only ones I truly want back. 

• Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck