LETSGOBROWNIES

Cavaliers Thread: Embrace The Mediocrity

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Keep Koby and hire Morey to be president of basketball operations. Let Morey decide that. 

Koby is nothing more than Gilbert’s puppet and needs to be removed. Gilbert will never hire someone who wants full control. 

7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Koby is nothing more than Gilbert’s puppet and needs to be removed. Gilbert will never hire someone who wants full control. 

Might be different now with his stroke issues

19 hours ago, buno67 said:

Might be different now with his stroke issues

Why? Do you think they arm wrestled or had word pronunciation contests to determine who made the call?  

Of Gilbert has enough mental capacity to name the guy he wants, Kobe is gonna pick him as Gilbert signs the checks. Gilbert doesn’t care what GM’s think.

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Why? Do you think they arm wrestled or had word pronunciation contests to determine who made the call?  

Of Gilbert has enough mental capacity to name the guy he wants, Kobe is gonna pick him as Gilbert signs the checks. Gilbert doesn’t care what GM’s think.

That he might not want to be as hands on or what to be that Involved with his health issue. That’s all I’m getting at.  

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

That he might not want to be as hands on or what to be that Involved with his health issue. That’s all I’m getting at.  

I get it, I’d just be shocked if he was that willing to give up control.

Some people are good at delegating and some have to have control.  Maybe I’m wrong, but that doesn’t seem like a personality trait I’d expect a guy with Gilbert’s success to change now.

59 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I get it, I’d just be shocked if he was that willing to give up control.

Some people are good at delegating and some have to have control.  Maybe I’m wrong, but that doesn’t seem like a personality trait I’d expect a guy with Gilbert’s success to change now.

So true but I would think after having that major health issue he might start reconsidering things.