Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

9 hours ago, buno67 said:

I’ve been one of the biggest Collin Sexton haters on this board but damn he looks really good so far and looks like a stud. I’ll gladly eat that crow all day long. Unlike Bruce, I’ll admit when I’m completely wrong about a player.

I was a Sexton fan day 1. Bruce 1, Buno 0.

Buno went all in on an immature, undisciplined hero wannabe without putting in the work day 1, Bruce waited to see a player who did not come to camp out of shape, didn't think he did not need an offseason program and worked within a system rather than trying to be a hero.

Mayfield should kiss the ground Stefanski walks on because he has taught him that coming to camp out of shape is not acceptable, working your craft through the offseason is essential and playing within a system designed for his success is more important than being a hero.

A push on that at best.

Fools rush in where wise men fear to tread.🙃

8 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I was a Sexton fan day 1. Bruce 1, Buno 0.

Buno went all in on an immature, undisciplined hero wannabe without putting in the work day 1, Bruce waited to see a player who did not come to camp out of shape, didn't think he did not need an offseason program and worked within a system rather than trying to be a hero.

Mayfield should kiss the ground Stefanski walks on because he has taught him that coming to camp out of shape is not acceptable, working your craft through the offseason is essential and playing within a system designed for his success is more important than being a hero.

A push on that at best.

Fools rush in where wise men fear to tread.🙃

Allen needs to kiss the ground Daboll/Mcdermoit walk on

Jackson needs to kiss the ground Harbaugh/Roman walk on

Mahomes needs to kiss the ground Reid walks out.

All your doing is echoing the notion. Good coaching leads to good players. Players need good coaching and stability. 

So baker wasn’t working hard and what not before his rookie year???. The success and prolly getting feed to much BS from Freddie lead to a bad 2nd Yr. Let’s not act like the sophomore slump is some rare thing. There is a reason it usually happens to players who have great 1st years across all leagues. 

the issue tho, is once the corner was turned and the play evolved, crow was on the dinner plate. I stated I’m wrong and prolly won’t be going back and forth on Sexton. Not like after a bad stretch out of Sexton here or there I’m gonna turn on him. He has turned me into a believer. 

wIth you Bruce, you’re still A baker hater. This post is a perfect example of it. You say youre  not after one positive post like 5weeks  but yet love to sh!t on him At any moment. 

could have easily said. This order of crow serves two. Or made a Joke about it some other way but you didn’t. 

hope you find a way to enjoy browns football because baker is going to be the QB for a long time unless their is a bad injury. 

23 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Unfortunately, the Celtics are a complete 180 in style from the nets.

The score isn’t surprising.

The Celtics are amazing at off-ball movement.  I don't think I remember seeing another team that moves as well as they did that game just creating open looks.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck