Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

12 minutes ago, Don Roshi said:

This wasn't the best decision from Sexton. He has every right to believe it, but you don't criticize teammates in public. Especially one who was part of a championship winning team.

Screw love. He threw a temper tantrum when Sexton wasn’t giving him the ball last year. Demanded a trade after and then once he got hurt for the billionth time no one wanted him. I’d be frustrated if I was Sexton too 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Don Roshi said:

This wasn't the best decision from Sexton. He has every right to believe it, but you don't criticize teammates in public. Especially one who was part of a championship winning team.

Completely agree that liking the post was dumber that ****, but the opinion isn’t wrong tbh.

The contract was bad when he signed it and only looks worse with each passing season.

We paid him for a title we already won instead of letting him move on and embracing the inevitable tank.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Screw love. He threw a temper tantrum when Sexton wasn’t giving him the ball last year. Demanded a trade after and then once he got hurt for the billionth time no one wanted him. I’d be frustrated if I was Sexton too 

Yeah if a guy is never gonna suit up it’s hard to call him a teammate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He can feel as frustrated as he wants at anything he wants. He crossed a line at going public though. The target isn't the issue.

8 minutes ago, #32 said:

Buy out Love contract

Fire Altman
Play all the young players and TANK

Buy out Love? No way in hell Love is going to take a buy out. Dude still has like $60m on his contract. He has his title. Dude is collecting money. Don’t hate the player, hate the system he is milking.

why fire Altman? He signed Love cause that is what Gilbert wanted. Are we suppose to hate Him for drafting Sexton Garland and Okuro? It’s not like he passed up on a stud to draft those guys. All the top tier guys were gone before we had a shot. Those guys look like they could be pieces to a playoff team but they just won’t be the man on a playoff team unless they some how develop crazy and become one which I don’t see. 

Edited by buno67

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No reason to fire Altman, he’s just the guy doing what his boss tells him to.

Gilbert doesn’t want a GM, he wants a puppet.  If he wanted a GM, Griffin would still be here.

Well then he should get a new puppet. I'm sick of looking at this one.

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

I’m just surprised Love doesn’t want to play. You’d think he’d still want to compete if he loves the game. 

He turned soft after Cleveland traded for him.

I honestly believe Lebron did more to keep that team together than people give him credit for. Kyrie is f$&*#ing nuts and Love is softer than charmin. Then you had the always fun JR Smith and Tristan Thompson banging a Kardashian.

• Like 2

I understand that the current construction of the Cavaliers is more Gaurd centric with Sexton and Garland but Jarrett Allen only having 8 points on just 4-8 shooting is terrible.  Bickerstaff NEEDS to get it through Sexton's & Garlands heads to get the ball to Allen more.  

Peace!!!

39 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

I understand that the current construction of the Cavaliers is more Gaurd centric with Sexton and Garland but Jarrett Allen only having 8 points on just 4-8 shooting is terrible.  Bickerstaff NEEDS to get it through Sexton's & Garlands heads to get the ball to Allen more.  

Peace!!!

Correct, that and Garland/Sexton both haven't broken through that barrier yet to being consistent every night threats. 

When Sexton is off, he is really off and this team simply doesn't have another pure scorer to make up for it.

That and the fact that this team is horrible at shooting the 3 despite having you guys who were drafted strictly because how good they were at 3pt shooting.

1 hour ago, cortes02 said:

Peace!!!

That won’t happen. That’s why we need to make a final decision this offseason who to keep. Can’t keep going with both. And we need a real play making PG. not a bunch of selfish tunnel vision guards. 

7 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That won’t happen. That’s why we need to make a final decision this offseason who to keep. Can’t keep going with both. And we need a real play making PG. not a bunch of selfish tunnel vision guards. 

Depending on where they pick. If we can’t get Cunningham, I would go with Suggs. Trade both Sexton and Garland to try and land a legit SG

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck