Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He should have been a C his entire career. The clippers and pistons screwed up by not doing that. 

If I’m Blake, there’s no way I’d been cool with that. You’re right though.

James Harden needs to come back ASAP. I think Brooklyn can win another game without him, but it’s danger time now.

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He should have been a C his entire career. The clippers and pistons screwed up by not doing that. 

Yes for Pistons. Playing him as a Center in pre-2017 NBA would have been crazy

1. You needed premier rim protection which he didn't offer

2. You'd completely neutralize your 3rd best player in DeAndre Jordan by moving him to the bench

3. The Clippers feasted in transition, rebounding, and physicality and they'd be giving up a competitive advantage to give more playing time to (looks at roster) guys like Dudley and Glenn Davis? 

The games changed a ton since the Warriors dynasty. If Blake was a rookie now he'd probably play mostly at C these days. 

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If the Nets keep looking like this, my money is on the Clippers winning the title.

Nah, this is either the year CP3 finally has his moment or the year Giannis breaks through the playoff struggles.

The Clippers are sooooo 2020

Edited by AkronsWitness

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Nah, this is either the year CP3 finally has his moment or the year Giannis breaks through the playoff struggles.

The Clippers are sooooo 2020

Giannis desperately needs a closer, until he’s paired with one I don’t think he ever gets past a legit contender 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck