Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

I'm optimistic about our three young guys. I think Osman/Sexton/Preston can all eventually end up rotation players on a championship team. And I'm getting close to thinking that Sexton could be the 3rd/4th best guy on a championship team in 3-5 years. Osman I think screams multi-positional 6th guy for a really good team. I think Preston ends up that 9th guy that you play to pull an extra defender out of the paint and help with running the floor.

I could be wrong on all or some of that. But I'm optimistic that our cupboard is not TOTALLY bare.

10 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

I was going to give you a like but you already had two, which is more than you deserve, but the exact amount you requested.

Well seeing as how 2 likes pretty much doubles what I usually receive I’ll take it! ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I really like Sexton 

Luka is cool 

Jaren Jackson would’ve been good 

Sexton= Young

Ill pass on Bamba and Carter

im fine staying pat at 8

and I think people don’t realize how good Preston can be. He was a higher rated player coming out than Trae Young the guy has legit talent. I think he can be a starter in the league 

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They price would have been enormous. They wanted 2 unprotected picks. I like luka but I’m skeptical about him. We’ve seen these euro league mvps and legends come into the league and end up being role players or nothing at all. Guys like Bjelica, Sergio Rodriguez, Anthony Parker. 

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

They wanted 2 unprotected picks

Oh 100% screw that. We are about to be garbage for a few years probably. Trading picks away now would be the worst decision we could have possibly made. Plus, Doncic isn't significantly better than Sexton anyways. Unless we were getting Ayton, there was no reason to trade unprotected picks to move up.

19 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Where did you see that?

Made up faerie head land? Just kidding, but yeah, I haven't seen anything other than wild speculation. The most realistic one was Bazemore and #3 for #8, Hill's expiring (partially unguaranteed), and removing the top 10 protection on our 2019 pick.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck