Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

14 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Not a danged one. That was a purely in the moment type overreaction. Need to watch more film and check out his shin length and extrapolate it as far as his running ability. 

Hashtag work in progress. 

This will never get old or not be funny.

Thank you kindly sir.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FEARtheELF said:

I’m pumped to watch Collin Sexton. 

We need to start planning to find out how we are going to put some young talent on this team around him 

which is why I been saying blow everything around him up. Love and Korver got to go Sexton is going to need some young talent around him.

I think Sexton can have a Tony Parker type career hes going to be really really good 

7 hours ago, brownie man said:

which is why I been saying blow everything around him up. Love and Korver got to go Sexton is going to need some young talent around him.

I think Sexton can have a Tony Parker type career hes going to be really really good 

I would like to keep Korver around. He would be nice to have to help Sexton and Osman with their shots

53 minutes ago, FEARtheELF said:

I would like to keep Korver around. He would be nice to have to help Sexton and Osman with their shots

See i would love to keep Love and Korver on the team to help the young guys. Ppl love to hate on Love but he is a good player but an even better professional. He could really help Sexton on the court because I think those two could play a great 2 man game and that love would get more action off of it where in the past Irving and James was always going to take it. Also the way love handles himself off the court, be a great role model for the young guys. Love could of started so many issues but he truly understood the situation he was in. Could of blown up last year but instead used it as a PSA about mental health issues. I would be find trading love if the deal is right but if not, let him stay and be a great vet for the young guys. Only vets that deserve to stay is Love and Korver 

The fact that Love is a good player is why people want to move him, he’s our only legit asset at the moment and isn’t going to be here long term.

If someone is willing to throw some picks at us for a guy likely gone after this season, I’m not sure why we keep him.

Unless a 7 seed and sweep in the first round while losing our first round pick next year is your goal of course.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

See i would love to keep Love and Korver on the team to help the young guys. Ppl love to hate on Love but he is a good player but an even better professional. He could really help Sexton on the court because I think those two could play a great 2 man game and that love would get more action off of it where in the past Irving and James was always going to take it. Also the way love handles himself off the court, be a great role model for the young guys. Love could of started so many issues but he truly understood the situation he was in. Could of blown up last year but instead used it as a PSA about mental health issues. I would be find trading love if the deal is right but if not, let him stay and be a great vet for the young guys. Only vets that deserve to stay is Love and Korver 

I am keeping Love until we get a fair value offer. Young player and a lotto pick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FEARtheELF said:

I am keeping Love until we get a fair value offer. Young player and a lotto pick

That’s fair but your always risking potential injury. I need Kolby on the phone right now. Let Preston and Sexton grow. We suck keep our first and add another first along with it. 

Get a fair offer yes, but don’t be passive go get it! Maybe package both Love and Korver in the same deal?! Idk but we need to build around Sexton. I’m not trying to get bounced out the first round for no reason. 

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

That’s fair but your always risking potential injury. I need Kolby on the phone right now. Let Preston and Sexton grow. We suck keep our first and add another first along with it. 

Get a fair offer yes, but don’t be passive go get it! Maybe package both Love and Korver in the same deal?! Idk but we need to build around Sexton. I’m not trying to get bounced out the first round for no reason. 

This team isn’t winning anything without Lebron and with lue calling the shots. We’re in no danger of losing that pick. 

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The fact that Love is a good player is why people want to move him, he’s our only legit asset at the moment and isn’t going to be here long term.

If someone is willing to throw some picks at us for a guy likely gone after this season, I’m not sure why we keep him.

Unless a 7 seed and sweep in the first round while losing our first round pick next year is your goal of course.

And it's not "likely". It's guaranteed. He's a SoCal guy who wants to go to either a championship contender or back to CA. That three hour rap up podcast with the Cavs beat writers talked about it and they were unanimous that he is GONE the second his contract is up.

I want to get top dollar for Love, but as soon as we get an offer that we think won't be topped, we should take it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

And it's not "likely". It's guaranteed. He's a SoCal guy who wants to go to either a championship contender or back to CA. That three hour rap up podcast with the Cavs beat writers talked about it and they were unanimous that he is GONE the second his contract is up.

I want to get top dollar for Love, but as soon as we get an offer that we think won't be topped, we should take it.

Most definitely, maximize the value but don’t be a putz and lose our best asset for a 1 year run at an 8 seed.

• Like 3

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck