Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

47 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Kevin Love and Delly finally back tonight just in time to win a bunch of meaningless games and take us out of the top 4 picks babyyyyyy

Love and delly aren’t winning us anything 

Edited by sdrawkcab321
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

If the Cavs don't get in position to draft Cunningham, Mobley or Suggs we riot.

What do we do with Allen if we draft Mobley? They could probably play together for a year but long term you don’t run out 2 bigs anymore. Not unless both have range. It’ll be as bad as 2 small guards. 

15 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

What do we do with Allen if we draft Mobley? They could probably play together for a year but long term you don’t run out 2 bigs anymore. Not unless both have range. It’ll be as bad as 2 small guards. 

IDK, I feel like mobley can play as a legit 4, while Allen can be the 5. Its not like the cavs would be lumbering out two centers who arent made for todays game. It seems like Allen is the old school big and Mobley is more for todays game with this his size and ability to play in a perimeter-oriented game. I think would be huge for Mobley, allowing him to not get matched up with Steven Adams and Jusuf Nurkic. Be very similar to how the Grizz have developed Jaren Jackson Jr., pairing him with a more traditional big man like Jonas Valanciunas who can absorb some of that punishment while he grows. I would say once Mobley is maybe ready to take over, you trade Allen

Edited by buno67
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Not sure but I think they could coexist together, especially with Love being out of the picture in the near future.

This team is in need of the highest level talent possible regardless of position.

Same thing with Suggs, we better not let having Sexton/Garland/Okoro in the PG/SG spots stop us from drafting him.

The Cavs regardless are going to have to make a decision on Sexton/Garland soon anyway. The only possible way for both of them to stay on this team for a 2nd contract is if they put Sexton as a 6th man. But for whatever reason I know this franchise loves Sexton and idk if they are smart enough to figure out the only way for this team to succeed is if he plays 28-32 mins a night off the bench staggered with Garland.

The Cavs are just small and not tough. They get bullied defensively. The best they played is when they had Drummondd, Nance and McGee all backing up the small guards. Now they don't have those players anymore

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If you want a true two way PG, then Suggs is your guy.

Sexton and garland would have to be gone before he plays a single game with us.  You just can’t play the 3 together and you aren’t going to convince one of those high lottery picks that they are going to come off the bench. 

Mobley can for sure play with JA. That's what has me so excited about him. He has a decent stretch game so far, it would be all about improving his range and his handles a bit out around the perimeter. Everything else he does really really well. And he is pretty slept on with his passing and he has already shown all year that he can play with another, less-skilled big already. Allen is a true center that wouldn't demand touches. He could do what he does best and Mobley could do his thing. 

The guys I like best for us are: 

-Mobley

-Suggs

-Cunningham

-Moody

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck