Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

College basketball talk-

So I picked UCONN to beat Miami in the final 4 and then win the Natty. My other 2 teams were Baylor and Sparty.

However, Creighton is freaking loaded offensively and has me doubting now.

Kinda crazy that all the big favorites are done. Any of these remaining teams could conceivably win it all.

Not a big NCAAB watcher, but boy you see the massive difference in skill between the NBA and NCAA. It’s crazy different compared to NFL/NCAA. Especially in the area of perimeter shooting. 

2 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Kinda crazy that all the big favorites are done. Any of these remaining teams could conceivably win it all.

Not a big NCAAB watcher, but boy you see the massive difference in skill between the NBA and NCAA. It’s crazy different compared to NFL/NCAA. Especially in the area of perimeter shooting. 

You’re right 

The gap in basketball between college and NBA is significantly larger than college vs NFL. However, football is a team game that’s a little harder to tell if somebody is doing their job or not.

You can tell if a basketball player can’t shoot or create offense- It’s blatantly obvious. In football, how many people would know if an offensive linemen is winning with his pad level?

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

He’s one of my least favorite athletes or celebrities of all time. Dude is an absolute 🤡 show

Dude has been teamed up with LBJ, Love, Tatum, Brown, Durant, Harden and now Luka and he’s gonna have one ring to show for it because he’s never cared about winning nearly as much as his own personal nonsense.

• Like 2