Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

• 1 month later...

I got to go watch the cavs at Jazz yesterday. Lebron seemed lazy and him and Sefolosha were getting into it often. He kept the pressure on him. Loved Greens hustle. Love has all the confidence in his shot but he was off last night. I was waiting for lebron to take over and it never happened. 

Mitchell is the real deal. Kid is tough. 

The real MVP was.... Red Panda. She is impressive. Even though she failed with the 5 bowls 3 different times. Still impressive. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Evidently when Altman called Larry Nance Jr about the trade Nance was in tears. Welcome home son. Your dad was really good. Play hard and you’ll be a fan favorite here...ala thee Delly. 

This is a feel-good story.

Imagine playing in a place where your dad's number is displayed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dawgdish said:

We were so obviously floundering, now these moves give LeBron a puncher's chance in the playoffs, and we still keep the Nets pick for next year. Well done to the front office.

I also believes it helps Lebron stay. He knew the team was getting old and a lot of players lost a step. Now they unloaded a bunch of cancerous players and players who werent doing anything and Frye for younger players. Got 3 guys 25 years or younger and Hill who is 31. Hill was huge in getting Hood tho. Hill will be on the team next season but will be traded or released following that because his contract is  $1 million guaranteed in 2019. Just have to hope Hood resigns in the offseason.

Great walking out of yesterday with the Nets pick, 3 solid players, and Love still on the team. This offseason will be very interesting. After the Lottery plays out, Cavs will have a lot of options of what to do with that pick. If they want to try and trade for a legit player or draft a rookie. Who would of thought, going into the '18-'19 season the Cavs would be an athletic young team being lead by Lebron. Instead of a group of aged veterans chasing a title.

I am curious of what  buy out talent they bring in. It has to be a big

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bruceb said:

This is a feel-good story.

Imagine playing in a place where your dad's number is displayed.

Yeah I love it. I just hope he follows in the old man’s shoes. Nance Sr developed his nice jumper when he came here. Nance Jr would be a ton better if he does the same. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah I love it. I just hope he follows in the old man’s shoes. Nance Sr developed his nice jumper when he came here. Nance Jr would be a ton better if he does the same. 

If he develops a consistent jumper, that would make him one of the better players in the league. I like him alot that he does the dirty work and he does it so well. Great rebounder offensively and defensively. Aggressive when attacking the rim. Hustles like no other on defense. The things he has to improve on from what I heard is his shooting and screening ability 

• Like 1

Things couldn’t have been much worse before yesterday, so there wasn’t really anything to lose.

We got younger, longer, more athletic and kept out gem for next offseason. That doesn’t include the addition by subtraction in Rose, Thomas, etc.  We unloaded a lot of “has been’s“ and ego yesterday in exchange for young guys who are hungry.  

Well done, top to bottom,

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I'm hearing Noel could be looking at a buy out. That would be an excellent signing. He could bring us a true rim protecting center so we could stop putting TT and Love at the 5. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Noel would be great, as would Tyson Chandler if he’s bought out.

Those guys are exactly what we need.

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

If he develops a consistent jumper, that would make him one of the better players in the league. I like him alot that he does the dirty work and he does it so well. Great rebounder offensively and defensively. Aggressive when attacking the rim. Hustles like no other on defense. The things he has to improve on from what I heard is his shooting and screening ability 

Yeah I’ve gone from not watching them to back to being excited to watch. I love me some Hood. Always remember him playing good against us. 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck