Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

I'm in agreement that the next pick should be a 3 or 4 basically. Unless we have great lotto luck and can snag Jalen Green.

Scottie Barnes makes some sense if we believe we can salvage his jumper.

Kuminga makes sense if we play him at the 4. 

Drafting a 2 makes most sense if we wise up and have Sexton come off the bench or trade him. This is kinda what I hope will happen. We need to bite the bullet and start constructing a roster that will fit the NBA. I like Keon Johnson a lot, he can play some defense and has a nice jumper. He needs to keep developing, but that's fine. 

It says a lot about Kevin that it took Kyrie + Lebron + great role players around Lebron for him to win a title.

Andrew Wiggins is a bust (he’s playing better with the Warriors though), so that trade was worth it. However, holy crap.

Edited by candyman93

17 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It says a lot about Kevin that it took Kyrie + Lebron + great role players around Lebron for him to win a title.

Andrew Wiggins is a bust (he’s playing better with the Warriors though), so that trade was worth it. However, holy crap.

Part of me thinks he doesn’t really want to be a basketball player any longer, he’d rather continue his modeling or other interests.  I get it, people evolve over time, etc.

Maybe he just doesn’t want to be here and part of a rebuild, I’d understand that too.  I mean, he’s been to the top of the mountain, I’m sure he’d like to be playing more meaningful games.

What I don’t understand is why did he sign here then?  The rebuild was inevitable and obvious.

He wanted the money, and he’s gotten it.  Suck it up buttercup and act like a pro ffs.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It says more about love that as soon as he got into foul trouble in the finals a 36 year old RJ came in and made a much larger impact than love did with his switching and team play. 

Edited by sdrawkcab321

I’d be sympathetic to Kevin if this was his first incident. I could go on saying “blah blah blah he’s been a professional.”

But he hasn’t been. He’s been worse than Kevin Porter Jr and we dumped him.

He’s been a ******* soft baby the moment he signed that massive contract. He needs to retire.

• Like 4

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck