Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

In nba games, yes.

Can’t lie this is a secret dream of mine. Having Andy “top fiddy” playing along side Delly in a battle of 2 try hards trying to out try hard the other try hard. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Can’t lie this is a secret dream of mine. Having Andy “top fiddy” playing along side Delly in a battle of 2 try hards trying to out try hard the other try hard. 

You should seek immediate psychiatric medical care.

Cavs continue to tank!

Fire Altman

Buyout Love for $15m so he can play in Portland

Draft Mobley as he can PF 

Defense would have 2 rim protectors

Starting lineup Allen, Mobley, Garland, Okoro, Nance SF with Sexton off the bench

Bench Osman, Wade, Hartenstein, Prince, and Stevens

Go to 8 man rotation

1 hour ago, #32 said:

Cavs continue to tank!

Fire Altman

Draft Mobley as he can PF 

Defense would have 2 rim protectors

Starting lineup Allen, Mobley, Garland, Okoro, Nance SF with Sexton off the bench

Bench Osman, Wade, Hartenstein, Prince, and Stevens

Go to 8 man rotation

Mobley needs to play center. No more log jams. 

15 hours ago, #32 said:

He still is owed $60m on his contact, no way in hell he buys out for that litte.

15 hours ago, #32 said:

Nance SF

he would get absolutely smoked as a SF. You make a trade that involves Sexton and other pieces to try and get a legit SF

Edited by buno67

50 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yep. And Mobley can easily be a 4. 

Sure if want to run a 1990s offense. Otherwise if you want to get with the good teams this decade you need a skillful center who can space the floor so your guards don’t have to fight for their life to get inside. Mobley is barely a 30% 3 point shooter. You don’t pair that kind of shooter with another non shooter who’s at C. Mobley has special offensive talent. Don’t waste him away with another big inside who will take up space. 

8 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Sure if want to run a 1990s offense. Otherwise if you want to get with the good teams this decade you need a skillful center who can space the floor so your guards don’t have to fight for their life to get inside. Mobley is barely a 30% 3 point shooter. You don’t pair that kind of shooter with another non shooter who’s at C. Mobley has special offensive talent. Don’t waste him away with another big inside who will take up space. 

I think he can easily improve his 3 point shot. He looks decently smooth at it and I don’t believe that’s what they needed from him. If he’s best player available I take him in a heartbeat and figure it out later. 

5 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

I think he can easily improve his 3 point shot. He looks decently smooth at it and I don’t believe that’s what they needed from him. If he’s best player available I take him in a heartbeat and figure it out later. 

If he’s not going to shoot 3s and he’s gonna play next to a non shooter like Allen then that’s gonna be a terribly clogged offense. You just don’t play 2 bigs together anymore. Mobley has every ability to play C so let him play that and have a dynamic offense will a skilled big. Allen can come off the bench. He’s a pnr big. You don’t build a team around those guys. 

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If he’s not going to shoot 3s and he’s gonna play next to a non shooter like Allen then that’s gonna be a terribly clogged offense. You just don’t play 2 bigs together anymore. Mobley has every ability to play C so let him play that and have a dynamic offense will a skilled big. Allen can come off the bench. He’s a pnr big. You don’t build a team around those guys. 

I think he is good enough that you could package him and maybe sexton to get a legit SF

Hartenstein and Mobley would be an interesting duo

42 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I think he is good enough that you could package him and maybe sexton to get a legit SF

Hartenstein and Mobley would be an interesting duo

I’m looking at Houston as a trade destination. Let’s say they get the number 2 pick and we have something like 5. We could use 5,Sexton  and love and get back wall and 2. Which would get Houston out of walls contract who is about 10M more than love. 

9 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’m looking at Houston as a trade destination. Let’s say they get the number 2 pick and we have something like 5. We could use 5,Sexton  and love and get back wall and 2. Which would get Houston out of walls contract who is about 10M more than love. 

what the hell are we doing with Wall? I sure as hell dont want him

• Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck