Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

55 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Oh I agree, I just struggle to see Ben ever being better than he is right now. He just is what he is. Maybe a change of scenery would shock him into growing but... I wouldn't hate it. Ultimately Ben is better than what we would have picking 5th or later.

Tough pill to swallow. Ballsy move. Reckless. 

The Cavs already suck at scoring the ball. It's a struggle to break 90-100 points in a game most nights.

Adding Simmons to the roster who is not a scorer will make the Cavs the lowest scoring team in the NBA

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

You can’t play Simmons if we have Allen. We’d have to choose between them. You need 4 shooters around him because he’s such a non shooting factor. Allen will just get in the way. I like Allen but he’s really nothing special. Good inside defender but those PNR rim protecting rims are a dime a dozen. You need spacing. 

I’d try to move Allen for Porzingis 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, malibuspeedrace said:

I’d pass on that 10/10 times

trade Our only capable defender who has a decent contract for that dbag who makes Kevin Love look like a defensive lockdown

Allen probably going to get a max contract this off-season and this trade is only based on the hypothetical situation where the Cavs trade for Simmons

Just now, BrownsDog23 said:

If the Rockets take Mobley, it puts the Cavs in a tuff spot because the best available players will be guards

Don’t matter. I don’t see anybody on this roster as untouchable or franchise caliber. Draft Jalen Green and watch him cook.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck