Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

I'm hoping this could mean a permanent move to the bench for him, which is where his long term career will play out. Start Okoro when he comes back. 

Thats some savage defense with Okoro, Mobley, Allen in the starting lineup + lots of size and athleticism. 

Sexton has struggled this year because he has to share the ball with better players. Coming off the bench he can play with more agency. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:
2 hours ago, cortes02 said:

Call me a pessimist all you want but I don't see Rubio wanting to sign an extension here.  No matter how good of a season he's having, he'll want to play for a championship contender & with Rubio being 31 years old, time is running out for him.  The only way I see Rubio signing an extension with the Cavaliers is if they "drastically" over pay him.

Peace!!!

Expand  

I don’t think the contenders who have money will spend it on Rubio.

We've all seen veterans take pay cuts to have an opportunity to win a championship, this would be no different.   I hope Rubio signs with the Cavaliers & stays but if  they don't sign Rubio right before the trade deadline then they'll have to trade him or he's guaranteed to leave in free agency to a contender.  That's just my opinion. 

Peace!!!

8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I think he's really gotta progress his offensive game a lot before he's making Garland's life that much easier, especially if we aren't playing with any wings.

just gives Garland the easier defensive  assignment. Okoro locked up Beal.

right now to me Okoro is a guy we use for trades. Help us get that legit wing but if his offensive game improves he should be kept. 

Any one  hear anything about when Lauri and Love coming back anytime soon?