Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

13 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

You were saying… lol this team is so fun Cardiac Cavs!

You been watching?  Yeah these guys are really fun to watch. In my ever so humble opinion we’re watching a budding stud with Mobley. I may have already said that a time or two 😂. I think he’s ahead of schedule as far as his skills for the nba. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Ricky Rubio is doing to the young guards what Kevin Love was getting paid to do for the last 3 years but never did

He is putting up numbers in the process, too.

Watching Rubio is a delight.

Makes me wonder when we last had a true point guard, much less one who could score.

No name comes to mind except maybe Mark Price.

6 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

You been watching?  Yeah these guys are really fun to watch. In my ever so humble opinion we’re watching a budding stud with Mobley. I may have already said that a time or two 😂. I think he’s ahead of schedule as far as his skills for the nba. 

Not every game but the one I can and yeah Mobley is going to be awesome 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 6:35 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

I was worried when we drafted him that JBB would do something stupid and just throw him in the post and make him into a 1990s center. Very happy to see him doing a little of everything. 

Totally negated his game last time out.

And probably contributed to his injury.

He was getting beaten up all game.

Would need to add 30-40 pounds to withstand that.

Dumb move.

26 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t think that was ever in doubt. 

Bite me. Taco scored a point in 2 minutes. Per 48 that’s 24 points. #underutilized. #unsunghero #tootalltaco  #izthereenoughO2upthere?  #doyouplayBB?

Making the best of the situation, give me them ping pong balls!  Have I said it once (yes) there may be a SF to be had this draft. 

Too soon? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by Bonanza23
STATZ

10 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Bite me. Taco scored a point in 2 minutes. Per 48 that’s 24 points. #underutilized. #unsunghero #tootalltaco  #izthereenoughO2upthere?  #doyouplayBB?

Making the best of the situation, give me them ping pong balls!  Have I said it once (yes) there may be a SF to be had this draft. 

Too soon? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Hi guys do you think cavs are good enough to stay in the hunt without Mobley for the next month?

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck