Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

2 hours ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

How good has Stevens become for us. The development of this team is unreal.

Man he’s blown me away. He made a pull up again the Kings that made me go wow. 

Such a fun team to watch lol we stay dunking on everybody. This Garland to Mobley/Allen oops are crazy. 

Lauri might be the most underrated dunker in the league. He’s putting people on posters 

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Is Stevens what we thought Okoro would be?

Okoro was turning the corner, from what it seemed but then hurt his elbow. Okoro still has a way higher ceiling than Stevens. Its nice to see the depth is developing.

Koby has def earned that promotion and JB has earned that extension 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

How good has Stevens become for us. The development of this team is unreal.

Outside of the fact that he continuously misses bunny layups and has stone hands worse than Corey Coleman, hes been alright.

He also gets WAY too much PT for my liking. This team needs to get Windler on the dam floor already and split up Stevens mins.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Okoro looked fantastic for a week or two and his confidence was sky high and then the injury happened. Now he lost all that momentum and he has to rediscover it.

Yeah he’s gonna get back in to the swing of things. But it’s just so crazy to me how fans in here want to give up on him so quick. 

He’s literally in his second year and has definitely looked good at times. We need him lol. The injury and Covid definitely has thrown him off, but he’s super important going forward. 

31 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Yeah he’s gonna get back in to the swing of things. But it’s just so crazy to me how fans in here want to give up on him so quick. 

He’s literally in his second year and has definitely looked good at times. We need him lol. The injury and Covid definitely has thrown him off, but he’s super important going forward. 

The fans in here also wanted to give Garland away.

I mean Okoro is 20 YOA for Christ's sake.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

He locked down SGA and saved the game for us by doing that tonight.

If our big three stays healthy and on their developmental paths, that's a contender. If they do that AND Okoro turns into a legit 4th piece? Good grief. And they actually fit well, there's nobody in that foursome who needs 20+ shots a night to hit their potential.

Allen - Rim protection, roll man, insanely efficient, able to impact the game on 10-12 shots a night
Mobley - Defends 3-5, can playmake from the 4, creates turnovers, size mismatch, legit superstar upside
Okoro - Perimeter lockdown, slasher, corner 3s, 3 and D on steroids
Garland - Insane range and shooting, distributing and playmaking, engaging everyone else on the floor

And that's not even noting that with the injury we could conceivably hold onto Sexton as an insanely over-qualified 6th man who lights the offense up while the other distributors (Mobley/Garland) get a breather. Or Markannen as a 3 point shooter and size mismatch.

• Like 1