Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

8 hours ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

If anyone has watched the last 3 games without him it was stupid obvious. Only thing is I think he deserves the starter spot over Trae. 

Totally correct about Darius deserving an all-star spot. Not sure I agree on him over Trae. Allen or Lamelo should've gotten in over Middleton FOR SURE.

One other thing, we are being officiated differently the last few games. I don't know if it was a league directive or what, but I've never seen a team's opponents surprised by so many fouls in their favor. It's been bad bad bad for 3-4 games now.

4 hours ago, FGK said:

One other thing, we are being officiated differently the last few games. I don't know if it was a league directive or what, but I've never seen a team's opponents surprised by so many fouls in their favor. It's been bad bad bad for 3-4 games now.

The league giving us our comeuppance.

We have broken the league mold.

22 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We need a superstar scorer. You can see ominous signs that the wheels are about to come off.

We are missing 40% of our starting lineup, including our all-star guard, who is not exactly a slouch as a scorer.

Relax.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, bruceb said:

We are missing 40% of our starting lineup, including our all-star guard, who is not exactly a slouch as a scorer.

Relax.

You need “that guy” when when things go sideways.

At least the defense showed up after the 1st. Held a top 5 offense to 20% shooting in the 2nd quarter.

Couple notes:

The officiating is broken. They literally ADDED POINTS TO THE BOARD DURING A DEAD BALL PERIOD. I have NO IDEA how they defend that post-game. NO IDEA. And the 3-4 possession before that Cavs players got mugged under the basket and never got a call.

The Hornets' play by play guys are MAAAAAAASSIVE homers.

Okoro put Lamelo in hell. Bad night for Lamelo was directly related to Okoro putting him in the pain box.

Gutsy win. We should not be beating Charlotte with our top 3 guards all out. Good win.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FGK said:

Couple notes:

The officiating is broken. They literally ADDED POINTS TO THE BOARD DURING A DEAD BALL PERIOD. I have NO IDEA how they defend that post-game. NO IDEA. And the 3-4 possession before that Cavs players got mugged under the basket and never got a call.

The Hornets' play by play guys are MAAAAAAASSIVE homers.

Okoro put Lamelo in hell. Bad night for Lamelo was directly related to Okoro putting him in the pain box.

Gutsy win. We should not be beating Charlotte with our top 3 guards all out. Good win.

I love that Allen just solidified why he should be the all star fill in.

He just went into Lamelos house and took a dump on his team.

• Like 4

I get players and coaches are always arguing fouls and calls, but when an entire coaching staff and team is contradicting what you’re saying and up off the bench, maybe just take a couple min to check things out and make sure you’re not making an arse of yourself.

That’s what I’d do anyway…

• Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck