Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

As a matter of fact I'm jealous of Patriots fans now.

The Patriots needed only 2 attempts to make their first Brady-free playoff appearance since 1998.

Counting only seasons he has been in the NBA, the Cavs are now on their 9th attempt to make their first LeBron-free playoff appearance since 1998.

It all chalks up to everyone wants to play in Boston, but nobody wants to play in Cleveland. The performances of the Patriots and Browns in the 21st century is the best illustration of this.

Edited by pf9

17 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

When is the draft lottery and is their a limit to how early we can pick?

They draw randomly for the first 4 picks and we have 1/200 ping pong balls to win  (gets better as other teams are selected) 

as other others get selected our odds improve (ex we might have 1/175 chance at winning pick 3 once 25 balls are removed)

overall roughly 2.5% chance to be top 4 and 1/200 for 1

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

overall roughly 2.5% chance to be top 4 and 1/200 for 1

Thanks for posting that. I forgot how many new drew for.  

Honesty I’m not even tripping having a high pick. Of course it’s preferred, but I’m telling you this class is DEEP. Someone from the teens to twenties is going to hit. With some guys staying in because of Covid this class is deeper. 

WORST CASE. We can walk about with Liddell who I think is going to be a great player. Nba teams can be so stupid. So many are going to pass on him and he’s going to be a key player on a team smh. 

18 hours ago, brownie man said:

Thanks for posting that. I forgot how many new drew for.  

Honesty I’m not even tripping having a high pick. Of course it’s preferred, but I’m telling you this class is DEEP. Someone from the teens to twenties is going to hit. With some guys staying in because of Covid this class is deeper. 

WORST CASE. We can walk about with Liddell who I think is going to be a great player. Nba teams can be so stupid. So many are going to pass on him and he’s going to be a key player on a team smh. 

This draft is deep for wings which we desperately need but absolutely horrible for guards which we dont need. Works well for us. 

• Like 1