Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

Looks like the Cavs #1 priority this offseason is to resign Sexton. Which is good/bad depending on the price. If they can get Sexton signed to a movable contract in the future Im all for it--if he wants the Max or close to it, no thanks.

btw @Raves I was banned from RealGM lol I had a security notice from Google to reset my password, so I did and then never saved it so I got locked out of my account. 

I contacted Howard Mass asking him to give me a temp. password. He saw that my previous account was banned from back in 2014 and I remade a account that I was using since 2015--so he told me no. I gave him a little crap for holding a ban from 2014 over my head in 2022 but decided to move on.

Soooo no more RealGM for me I guess. Time to hit the FF NBA sub forum babyyy

Edited by AkronsWitness

6 hours ago, buno67 said:

Really surprised the Suns are having so many problems with the Mavs. Didn’t see that series going to 7games

They need to get it together--they are about the only team out West that could stop the Warriors from going to the Finals.

Yes, I still hate the Warriors.

On 5/13/2022 at 8:10 AM, buno67 said:

Really surprised the Suns are having so many problems with the Mavs. Didn’t see that series going to 7games

It’s shocked me too. Dallas role players are just playing out of their minds.

I think Phoenix wins in a blowout tomorrow though.

Celtics are too good. I think they win it all, I'm surprised Milwaukee made it as tough as they did sans Middleton. 

Am I crazy as a Cavs fan to want GSW to win it all? I think if they do it makes Durant look like an even bigger chump than he already is, and makes the RINGZ culture, super teams, and blatant ring chasing look clownish. It also makes our losses look less bad since we lost to a title winning team that added a top 5 player in the league.