Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

11 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Celtics are too good. I think they win it all, I'm surprised Milwaukee made it as tough as they did sans Middleton. 

Am I crazy as a Cavs fan to want GSW to win it all? I think if they do it makes Durant look like an even bigger chump than he already is, and makes the RINGZ culture, super teams, and blatant ring chasing look clownish. It also makes our losses look less bad since we lost to a title winning team that added a top 5 player in the league. 

My hate for GSW has definitely changed. I think it more so turned to appreciating greatness. Also it’s kinda amazing to see how the team has changed so much around Curry Klay and Green but yet they are still so good together. I just remember their role players were such huge thorn in the sides for the Cavs and thought they wouldn’t be so good once those role players were good but they just reloaded. 

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Not a fan of this draft. It would make sense for a 3rd time we got the 1st pick in a lame draft. 

Man don’t sleep on Jabari or Paolo. They’re going to be really good players just watch. 

I think we’re going to draft Baldwin at 14

56 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

No idea who that is, but if he is not 6'7-6'9 and 230+ I have zero interest.

top 5 prospect coming out of HS. When to go play for his dad on a ****ty team. 

Got hurt played a bad and short year. Was going to transfer to Duke but decided to enter the draft.  

I think he’s the pick if he’s there at 14. 

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I want Kendall brown. 6’8 Freak athlete. Can shoot some. Good defensively. 

A few guys the mention here Tari Eason, Ochai Agbaji and Malaki Branham.

Like they mentioned here, Branham being the least likely because his skillset brings nothing new to the roster and he is incredibly redundant with Sexton/LeVert on the floor.

Edited by AkronsWitness

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck