Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

7 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

There’s no way in hell I’d do that. I like Mitchell but garland has Lillard level potential. He’ll probably reach that this year. 

I like Allen but he’s not rare at all. An athletic rim running shot blocking big is about as common as they come. He just happens to be one of the best at it who’s not a complete nightmare when guarding outside of the paint. But his type is not at all rare. 

He has a low post game and passes too though. So he’s not like a Deandre Jordan who just catches lobs.

You’re seeing high scoring PGs enter the league every year.

On 8/27/2022 at 8:09 PM, candyman93 said:

I feel like Mobley is untouchable and Allen would require a LOT for me to move him. Those 2 ARE the franchise because they have rare abilities.

However, I’d swap Garland and Mitchell.

Literally one of the worst takes I've ever seen on this forum, which is saying A LOT. I actually can't believe anyone with a set of eyeballs thinks Jarrett Allen is a more important piece of the Cavs than Darius Garland. I doubt Jarrett Allen even believes that. 😂

Not trying to be harsh, I just could not read that post without making a comment lol.

15 hours ago, candyman93 said:

He has a low post game and passes too though. So he’s not like a Deandre Jordan who just catches lobs.

You’re seeing high scoring PGs enter the league every year.

Yes true. But high scoring PGs who are willing passers and can run an offense are pretty rare. Most scoring PGs are like sexton who have tunnel vision. The elite ones do both. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, braylon said:

Literally one of the worst takes I've ever seen on this forum, which is saying A LOT. I actually can't believe anyone with a set of eyeballs thinks Jarrett Allen is a more important piece of the Cavs than Darius Garland. I doubt Jarrett Allen even believes that. 😂

Not trying to be harsh, I just could not read that post without making a comment lol.

Before last year Garland was being considered an injury prone bust. Let’s pump the breaks a little bit.

2 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Garland was great his second season and showed the signs of superstardom. 

Yeah I won’t say Nash yet

but Dame dolla should be our target of where we can get him. 

If Mobley and Garland can both stay healthy and reach their ceilings we should be able to compete with everybody. 

But just so everyone is on the same page and understands what’s going on here

Evan Mobley is the centerpiece of this franchise. That’s just the situation. And I love Garland, but it’s Mobley. It all revolves around him.  And Garland is perfect for Mobley so let’s keep that lol. 

I just love Lebron man. 

what a human being. When you think about the pressure and expectations and he’s delivered on it all. And he’s never got in trouble one time. Like all the stuff we see goes on and he’s never been in any type of trouble or scandal. Pretty amazing. 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck