Cavaliers Thread: We Don’t Suck Again!

LETSGOBROWNIES

8 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He needs to play like this against elite level bigs. He’s been very soft this year. Getting pushed around. Not fighting for position. Easy to dominate the Trail Blazers. Now do it against brook Lopez tomorrow. 

Mobley and Allen’s toughness will decide if we can ever win a title.

I trust Garland and Mitchell to “bring it” when the lights get bright. I trust guys on our bench too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I trust Garland and Mitchell to “bring it” when the lights get bright. I trust guys on our bench too.

Our bench is hit and miss. I don’t trust love to do anything more than rebound and shoot. He is still getting pushed around and isnt contesting. 

On 11/22/2022 at 9:23 AM, FGK said:

100% I was cracking up. I hadn't been tracking Mobley's stats either and didn't realize what was happening for a few seconds. Watching Mitchell's face as he's realizing it is hilarious. You could see at half court with like 8-9 seconds left he was even thinking about like intentionally bricking a shot to see if he could get Mobley a last offensive rebound. He was ticked at himself.

Look for cavs to lose.

But let's see crazier things have happened. 

Both Mitchell and garland would have to put up crazy lings that is very possible. Good Times Dance GIF by Jackson-Triggs

17 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I trust some of our bench guys in regular season games but if we are talking about a game6/7 in the playoffs. I dont trust anyone on our bench

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Id trust K Love, Rubio, and Lopez to do what we expect. 

Caris is the big maybe. 

Love is such a defensive liability, I cant really trust him. He got absolutely abused in that Hawks play in game. Rubio, we still gotta see what he looks like coming from Injury. I like Lopez but if we gotta trust him him in the playoffs, we have other major issues that are thrusting him into big time moments. Also when it comes to the playoffs, we will see JB tighten up that rotation and I cant see Lopez being in that 8-9 man rotation

11 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Mobley and Allen’s quiet nerdy guys personality is cool and all when they’re dominating bottom feeder teams but that act gets real old when they get dominated by elite teams. I’m sick of how soft they are. And how incredibly unskilled Mobley is. 

Giannis was a major wake up call for them. He goes full tilt and forces you to be physical.

Those 2 were NOT ready for that.

30 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Giannis was a major wake up call for them. He goes full tilt and forces you to be physical.

Those 2 were NOT ready for that.

It’s not even just Giannis. They can’t stop brook Lopez. Seems like every time they go up against all star level bigs they fold. 

On 11/26/2022 at 10:29 AM, sdrawkcab321 said:

It’s not even just Giannis. They can’t stop brook Lopez. Seems like every time they go up against all star level bigs they fold. 

They’re young.  Mobley is 21, Allen 24.  Allen is just now entering his prime.  Lopez is a 34 proven dude with a dozen years in the league. Giannis is an MVP.  

It would be nice to see them hold up a bit better, but expecting them to play those two to a draw right now is asking a bit much.