Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’ll never understand the DG hate.  Dude is 23.

Yeah, I don't hate JB but I'm not not giving Nick Nurse side eye. But Garland is a legit star, DG/Mitchell/Mobley is an incredible big three moving forward. Just need 2-3 more good role players to add to Allen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FGK said:

Yeah, I don't hate JB but I'm not not giving Nick Nurse side eye. But Garland is a legit star, DG/Mitchell/Mobley is an incredible big three moving forward. Just need 2-3 more good role players to add to Allen.

In the 4 games against the Knicks this year the Cavs starters have outscored the Knicks starters by 44 pts. The Cavs lost three of the four games.

That's how bad the Cavs bench is getting beat. They have nobody who they can rely on

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, FGK said:

And some time/experience.  Lebron lost god knows how many times in the playoffs before he got to the finals and actually won one.  

You don’t just assemble 3 dudes, 2 of whom are 21 and 23, and go win rings 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

In the 4 games against the Knicks this year the Cavs starters have outscored the Knicks starters by 44 pts. The Cavs lost three of the four games.

That's how bad the Cavs bench is getting beat. They have nobody who they can rely on

This is also a symptom of having 2 ball dominant players who can make it hard for other players to get into a rhythm.  

This team just needs more catch and shoot guys who can provide space and who don’t need to have the ball in their hands to be effective. 

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck