Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

23 hours ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

When we eventually play the Knicks in the first round its gonna be hard to watch sometimes. Im calling it now. Especially, because we got Mitchell and they didnt. Its almost like the NBA set it up like this. ;)

I have no worries about the Knicks. I’m only worried about Boston  Philly and Milwaukee. I think we’re like 5-4 against those teams or something like that and most those wins came when one of those teams were missing a key player. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I have no worries about the Knicks. I’m only worried about Boston  Philly and Milwaukee. I think we’re like 5-4 against those teams or something like that and most those wins came when one of those teams were missing a key player. 

Those are equally talented veteran teams.  We’re gonna take some lumps from them until this group learns how to win, which isn’t gonna be this year in all likelihood.  

Most of our core players haven’t even been involved in a playoff series yet, let alone a conference championship or whatever.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’m only worried about the knicks because you know the refs will be gassed up to “help” a team like them.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Those are equally talented veteran teams.  We’re gonna take some lumps from them until this group learns how to win, which isn’t gonna be this year in all likelihood.  

Most of our core players haven’t even been involved in a playoff series yet, let alone a conference championship or whatever.

Yeah it’s weird to think young cats need to learn how to play in an extremely advanced league. Look guys this year is all about a learning process. As far as we make it this year is good enough, if we learn a lesson. Just strap in and take it in. Just enjoy this season. This is, although not complete, a very good young core that has a ton of potential. Enjoy. 

Now JBB being the coach?  Yeah don’t know about that. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I’m only worried about the knicks because you know the refs will be gassed up to “help” a team like them.

Hasn’t really worked in the past so I’m not too worried. Now if it was against a lebron team or a team with a FT heavy star like Philly with harden or trae young I’d be worried. But they’re not gonna give Brunson or Randel a bunch of FTs. 

11 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Hasn’t really worked in the past so I’m not too worried. Now if it was against a lebron team or a team with a FT heavy star like Philly with harden or trae young I’d be worried. But they’re not gonna give Brunson or Randel a bunch of FTs. 

You’re right about Philly and Atlanta, but I could easily see the refs letting Mitchell get mugged and letting Brunson parade to the FT line.

The media narrative would be about the Knicks “tough defense” and not the mugging they do.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Jarrett Allen scares me if we face a savvy veteran team. He’s not tough enough to battle guys like that.

Not at all. I wouldn’t mind moving on from him in the offseason if we can find a good wing. We need toughness inside. Having these nerdy funny quiet bigs is cool and all until they start getting pushed around.