2022 Official Commanders Training Camp Thread

turtle28

It’s nice hearing they used Terry, Cutris, and Jahan today. Nice because Curtis was avalible. Also nice because he and Jahan split reps from outside and in the slot. The biggest thing for this team is to get out of camp healthy but hopefully this camp allows them to get this team as in sync as it can be for week one!! We have two games that if we can come out fast and gain confidence this season can be fun.

Also loved hearing that they have Curl starting at Saftey then brought Forrest too saftey to let Curl go back to the Buffalo nickle where he shined as a rookie. Also hearing that they are throwing everything at Juste. One play Jahan next play TE next play he’s responsible for JD. Juste has game he needs to stay healthy because he’s a hard nosed football player who can be special if he adds some playmaking plays to his game

• Like 1

I heard on 106.7 that my sleeper WLB/Buffalo nickel guy on 1st downs & maybe more Khaleke Hudson was flying around fast today and looking good in coverage and showing off his speed in coverage & to go get tackles after the catch & in the run game.

So I guess Gibson has a hamstring issue? Not sure if that happened today or if he had it from training before camp started but, it was discussed by the NBCSportsWashington guys. Pete Hailey said that Gibby tweaked his hamstring in June & it’s still an issue for him. Pete feels it’s a 2.5 out of 10, JP Finlay says right now for him it’s a 1 out of 10.

12 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Sam has a heck of a arm!! He’s a super tough guy!!! I kept telling my bud if he’s there round 3 you run that card in. To get this guy round 5 I’m so happy we got this guy!!!

Man, I'd love to buy into this but he was available in Round 5 for a reason- or several reasons. ( I know Tom Brady-round 6 ) Used that argument meself !

12 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I think Dotson is going to be our punt returner. His role will be similar to what Crowder’s was for us, elite slot WR & good punt returner.

I'm not sure I want my #1 Draft Pick taking shots returning punts !