More Physical WR: T.O, Brandon Marshall, Anquan Boldin, DK Metkalf

mdonnelly21

Out of these WRs who was the most physical?   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these WRs who was/is the most physical

• T.O
    • Brandon Marshall
    • Anquan Boldin
    • DK Metkalf

On 7/20/2022 at 10:32 AM, Danger said:

Brandon Marshall just isn't in the same league as the rest when it comes to physicality

I think with the ball in the air, he’s a push with Boldin in terms of physicality.

If we mean physicality in the “toughness” sense then I actually think it’s DK who’s the odd ball in this comp. Guy’s made of bricks but doesn’t really have that running back mentality that the others had. 

On 7/19/2022 at 5:31 PM, biggie. said:

I'm curious how effective Q would have been at CB; his jamming skills would have been elite.

I don't know if this was serious, or not, but pretty awful.  Probably could've done it some, in college, but not close to an NFL level.  He wasn't quick twitch enough.  He'd more likely be a box safety.

On 7/20/2022 at 10:32 AM, Danger said:

Brandon Marshall just isn't in the same league as the rest when it comes to physicality

I disagree, I was about to post how people forget how physical Marshall was and was being underrated in this, especially after the catch in YAC lol He turned into a runningback with the ball in his hands and took a ton of 5-10 yard catches 25+ yards down the field by shedding guys and breaking tackles. He was strong as hell.

JEJp.gif