49ers Training Camp 2022 Thread

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

That sounds like something Kyle would say haha 😂. 

They brought it on themselves, if we are being honest, but I'm glad that someone (if not multiple someones) are getting aggravated by it. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

They brought it on themselves, if we are being honest, but I'm glad that someone (if not multiple someones) are getting aggravated by it. 

I mentioned this months ago but they were leaking stuff out in hope to get value for Jimmy but at the same time they kept bringing unnecessary heat Trey's way. I'm sorry but no mediocre pick in return is going to be worth what they have done to Trey this offseason.

Just glad the end is near to this saga. Now just need Deebo locked up long-term as well. And then time to compete for a SB! 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mentioned this months ago but they were leaking stuff out in hope to get value for Jimmy but at the same time they kept bringing unnecessary heat Trey's way. I'm sorry but no mediocre pick in return is going to be worth what they have done to Trey this offseason.

Just glad the end is near to this saga. Now just need Deebo locked up long-term as well. And then time to compete for a SB! 

Until nobody offers them a pick and in trade and they just elect to keep Jimmy on the roster, 25 Million be damned! 

• Like 1

Revolutionary gameplan...

Every week, both QBs get 50% of the reps in practice. No starting QB announced. Two very disparate gameplans for each. Randomly assign a starter every week the night before. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Dude! You mean Jimmie……..right?

Ward IMO deserves a new deal, plus it would wipe the $6.395M dead money hit away, could be his 2023 cap number. But I have a feeling he walks after 2022.

• Like 1