49ers Training Camp 2022 Thread

49erurtaza

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

IF there was any doubt about Trey and him being the starter, Shanny pretty much put it to bed officially on Kawakami's podcast. 

Shanny said he wants to come out firing in the first half of the year and not have all the must win games like last year to close the season out.

Jimmy will be in the building tomorrow to take his physical. Said no hard feelings but Jimmy will be elsewhere before week 1 and he's not going to participate in the practices. 

He's just keeping us on our toes. I've been told Trey is not ready to start

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

IF there was any doubt about Trey and him being the starter, Shanny pretty much put it to bed officially on Kawakami's podcast. 

Shanny said he wants to come out firing in the first half of the year and not have all the must win games like last year to close the season out.

Jimmy will be in the building tomorrow to take his physical. Said no hard feelings but Jimmy will be elsewhere before week 1 and he's not going to participate in the practices. 

-Confident a deal gets done with Deebo and is not worried about the usage concerns. The two have been in contact for a few months now. FO and his agent are working on getting a deal done right now. 

Kyle said Deebo will be getting paid great for this deal and then will put himself to get paid well after this deal. I wonder if this will be a shorter type of deal? Three year deal possibly? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

-Confident a deal gets done with Deebo and is not worried about the usage concerns. The two have been in contact for a few months now. FO and his agent are working on getting a deal done right now. 

Kyle said Deebo will be getting paid great for this deal and then will put himself to get paid well after this deal. I wonder if this will be a shorter type of deal? Three year deal possibly? 

Really hope this gets done tomorrow, and Bosa too, 28th is when Bosa is due a roster bonus that they can convert into a signing bonus to not have to use much cap room.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, 49erscap said:

Really hope this gets done tomorrow, and Bosa too, 28th is when Bosa is due a roster bonus that they can convert into a signing bonus to not have to use much cap room.

Has the team even talked about an extension with Bosa yet? I know previously he said that they hadn't. He may wait a year. His brother did. I don't think Joey signed until year 5

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

Has the team even talked about an extension with Bosa yet? I know previously he said that they hadn't. He may wait a year. His brother did. I don't think Joey signed until year 5

Yeah, I dont think Nick wants a new contract right now. 

He has a very legit shot to win DPOY next year

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

EXCELLENT to the bolded! This means Jimmy can't spill the changes to the playbook to anyone! He'll never see it. 

I do like Jimmy G, but he has shown how far he can go....it ain't enough. 

• Like 1

I mean why wouldn't Deebo be at camp? He's not stupid to take the fines. What will be interesting is if he will participate in team drills without an extension? I'm guessing he won't and that's definitely the right decision. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Football season will officially start tomorrow! Exciting times! 

Predictions on who will be our starting C, RG and NB?

I dont see how Brendl ends up as starting C. I'll say Jason Poe steals that job. RG will be Brunskill and at Nickle Im going to say Denard starts there, but Womack finishes.

• Like 1