How on Earth did Ja'Mar Chase only get an 87 in Madden!!?

mdonnelly21

How on Earth did Ja'Mar Chase only get an 87 in Madden!!?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Ja'Mar Chase Rating in Madden Should Be?

• 97 or above
    • 89 or below

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

How has Madden gotten away with the same recycled gameplay engine for 15 years? If I can’t get a viably new Dynasty/Franchise mode then Chase is a far lesser conversation.

Why would they do that when they can just do a yearly roster update and collect billions from MUT?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

How has Madden gotten away with the same recycled gameplay engine for 15 years? If I can’t get a viably new Dynasty/Franchise mode then Chase is a far lesser conversation.

*Shrug*

I still play Madden 06 on my PS2. Still better than this stuff they release on a yearly basis.

Is EA ever going to lose their exclusive rights to the NFL? I feel a lot of issues would be resolved (quickly at that) if 2K released their own NFL game.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, ET80 said:

*Shrug*

I still play Madden 06 on my PS2. Still better than this stuff they release on a yearly basis.

Is EA ever going to lose their exclusive rights to the NFL? I feel a lot of issues would be resolved (quickly at that) if 2K released their own NFL game.

I dont play very many games anymore but I used to play madden 08 on PC with mods. Even though the core game mechanics were still messed up...... the modded rosters, stadiums, etc made it alot of fun.  

• Like 1