Are the Saints the Best Team in Football?

goldfishwars

Are the Saints the Best Team in football?   

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Saints the Best Team in football?

21 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I've said three (now four) times that they're average against good offenses.

For anybody who missed this the first 4 times. :D

Peace fellas. I'll be back if we beat the Rams next week, cause then I might be signing a different tune about the Saints being in the 3-5 range. 

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

For anybody who missed this the first 4 times. :D

Peace fellas. I'll be back if we beat the Rams next week, cause then I might be signing a different tune about the Saints being in the 3-5 range. 

yes, we get it, youre flip flopping around. Do you need to quote your own quote again to see what you wrote? 

5 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

1dxet4.jpg

Nope, sorry.

10 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Dominant defenses pick off Cam Newton 3 times, they also score 3 TDs against the the Lions offense while holding them to the same number of TDs , they also shutout the Dolphins and hold the Bills and Bucs to 3 each points until garbage time. It took two 4th quarter fumbles by Mark Ingram to even give the Bears offense a chance.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Nope, sorry.

Yeah it was a dominant performance against Carolina..We know this. I mentioned this before. The Saints had 7 dominant performances in a row on defense prior to having several key guys miss this past week due to injury 

5 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Yeah it was a dominant performance against Carolina..We know this. I mentioned this before. The Saints had 7 dominant performances in a row on defense prior to having several key guys miss this past week due to injury 

yea... no they havent, but not gonna continue to go around and around. and thats out of left field as it really has little to do with what you replied to.

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

yea... no they havent, but not gonna continue to go around and around. and thats out of left field as it really has little to do with what you replied to.

Wrong. Thank god. Hope you can catch a Saints game soon so we can actually have a debate with some more substance from you next time. Bye.

Our defense is barely hanging on by a thread.  I don't trust us late in the year when the injuries start piling up.  Offensively, we can hang with anyone, but if Pj Williams and Devante Harris have to start at CB, we'll give up a 50 burger to the Eagles.  Alex Okafor is now out for season as well.  Vacarro and Lattimore both injured, hopefully minor, but the minor injuries could pile up.

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I mean....what good offenses have the Saints played? (Besides the Patriots who they lost to) 

Yeah...My point was that an Eagles fan was saying the Saints defense can't be called dominant because they haven't played any great offenses but the Eagles aren't battle tested either.

15 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Yeah...My point was that an Eagles fan was saying the Saints defense can't be called dominant because they haven't played any great offenses but the Eagles aren't battle tested either.

If you haven't played against the Eagles, Saints, Patriots, Rams, or the Texans when Watson was playing, then you haven't played a great offense. There's only 4 great offenses left, and the Saints and Eagles are two of them. You can include the Steelers when playing at home if you want, but the point is neither of our defenses are going to have a quality offense listed as the victim, besides the Eagles when we shut down Gurley and Goff, and even then it's only 1 example.

Archived