Are the Saints the Best Team in Football?

goldfishwars

Are the Saints the Best Team in football?   

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Saints the Best Team in football?

Just now, jrry32 said:

Counterpoint: What happened if some other team were to kidnap Marshon Lattimore and force him to play for them (this sounds like a New England sort of thing to do)? Who would then be the best team? 

Scenario: NE plays PHI in the super bowl, Kamara - as the league’s best passing back and Faulk-pro version - lines up as a receiver as Lattimore shadows him. The ball’s in the air and then the universe implodes as all laws of logic and rationality are broken. 

The Saints did the world a favor drafting both these players tbh. 

Seriously though, Saints still win because they have Jonathan Odg- I mean, Ryan Ramczyk on their team. 2 god figures vs 1, unfair matchup.

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

Scenario: NE plays PHI in the super bowl, Kamara - as the league’s best passing back and Faulk-pro version - lines up as a receiver as Lattimore shadows him. The ball’s in the air and then the universe implodes as all laws of logic and rationality are broken. 

The Saints did the world a favor drafting both these players tbh. 

Seriously though, Saints still win because they have Jonathan Odg- I mean, Ryan Ramczyk on their team. 2 god figures vs 1, unfair matchup.

You forget Tom Brady and his underrated pocket presence.

59 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

This was very enjoyable to read through. It made me laugh.

Seriously though... how is this thread still alive?

Hyperbole and fans of other teams still thinking this thread as any merit coming in making posts with horrible logic that keeps getting shutdown more than the WRs Lattimore's face this season.

The Eagles are the best regular season team. But the Saints are better suited for the playoffs IMO.

Gut feeling as of now....it's gonna be Saints vs Steelers in the Superbowl.  

Barring anymore major injuries, the Saints are about the only real option in the NFC at this point. Playoff experience means alot and they have most of any real contenders right now in that regard. 

The Steelers may not look like a Superbowl team right now(despite the record) but I have a gut feeling that this is the year that they get that monkey off it's back and beat the Patriots in the Playoffs (if they get the chance). Brady wins the MVP and the MVP curse continues.

5 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Barring anymore major injuries, the Saints are about the only real option in the NFC at this point. Playoff experience means alot and they have most of any real contenders right now in that regard. 

I agree with playoff experience being important. But how does NO have the most? Basically only Brees and Payton have experience, and they haven't done anything in the playoffs for a handful of years.

Carolina and Atlanta are real contenders. They have more recent playoff experience. Seattle is still a real contender and their team oozes playoff experience. 

It’s crazy to me how many fans get caught up in worrying about power rankings. Myself included at times.

I mean it’s fun to hear your team get talked about when they’re playing well, but it really means nothing.

Archived