Are the Saints the Best Team in Football?

goldfishwars

Are the Saints the Best Team in football?   

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Saints the Best Team in football?

2 minutes ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

Fair point. Still, my base point stands. If two teams have the same records and one beat the other, the other shouldn't be considered better. 

I disagree. Too many moving pieces over the course of a season to make it so simple.

They’re both  different teams right now than they were in Week 1. I don’t know what you can take away from their Week 1 matchup.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I disagree. Too many moving pieces over the course of a season to make it so simple.

They’re both  different teams right now than they were in Week 1. I don’t know what you can take away from their Week 1 matchup.

Peterson death stare

9 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

This.  What can you say?  We torched Devante Harris?  We shut down Brees and the running game with three of their olinemen injured?  We stuffed Adrian Peterson?  

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Not like this is the first time he's flashed the ability to be a pretty solid NFL QB. Maybe he's just had it click for him this year.

(Its probably the oline, and WRs having absolutely fantastic years that hare helping with that.)

I also look forward to next year when Keenums new nickname will be Case "Matt Flynn" Keenum

11 minutes ago, 80846905 said:

(Its probably the oline, and WRs having absolutely fantastic years that hare helping with that.)

I also look forward to next year when Keenums new nickname will be Case "Matt Flynn" Keenum

Not saying it's sustainable next year but just this year maybe he and the team are just clicking on that level. Happens occasionally.

8 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Not saying it's sustainable next year but just this year maybe he and the team are just clicking on that level. Happens occasionally.

Eh, I'd be waiting for the other shoe to drop with Case. He got a bit lucky today and didn't really turn it on until he had Thielen matched up with the Rams #6 CB.

10 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

They'll never let that go.  It's the refs fault of course, nevermind that they fumbled like 9 times and lost 3 or 4, or that Favre threw a couple picks, one of which was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen in my life.

I mean c'mon man.

Archived