Bears 53

dll2000

It think point Patrick has to start worrying about his roster spot for next season...he is due $5.3 million against the cap...not sure he is getting that as a back up and what he has put on film that what he would be...has to get healthy and close out the season strong.

4 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

It think point Patrick has to start worrying about his roster spot for next season...he is due $5.3 million against the cap...not sure he is getting that as a back up and what he has put on film that what he would be...has to get healthy and close out the season strong.

I don’t think he’s going anywhere until we have a solidified replacement at Center. And even then, he might stick around, that’s how important the center position is

18 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Mustipher just won't piss off man

It's a fairly niche group it would appeal to, but you could totally pull off "Zombie OLman Mustipher" as a costume.  I was actually going to go as local terror Aaron Rodgers in his dirtbag/Con Air look, but then he cut his hair and also stopped being scary. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

It's a fairly niche group it would appeal to, but you could totally pull off "Zombie OLman Mustipher" as a costume.  I was actually going to go as local terror Aaron Rodgers in his dirtbag/Con Air look, but then he cut his hair and also stopped being scary. 

To be Mustipher all you have to do is dress up like a turnstile or "wear" a folding chair. If you're near Chicago, people will get it. 

I am not sure what we do about the defense moving forward. I know accepting that they will suck is probably the safest bet, but is there anything that can be done?

RE: Robinson

DT: Jones

NT: Watts

LE: Gipson

WLB: Sanborn

MLB: Morrow

SLB: Klien

That is a horrific front 7 on paper.

18 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I am not sure what we do about the defense moving forward. I know accepting that they will suck is probably the safest bet, but is there anything that can be done?

For me Morrow has to move to WILL...I would then play Klein at MLB...

That said next season I see Jones & maybe Gipson being starters here and that is all.

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

Not gonna lie. Actually reading that made me lol in real life.