Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - ***Spoilers***

Acgott

Feeling this. The music was dope. Here are my theories:

1. Shuri begrudgingly takes on the BP mantle - she sees Kilmonger in the astral plane

2. M'Baku eventually takes the throne because Ramonda, in her grief, makes some really really bad and emotional decisions that lead to war with the outside world and Atlantis

3. I think Namor's anger is less from something Wakanda did and more for what they didn't do

4. We get an RDJ cameo at the end in AI hologram form setting up Iron Heart on D+

5. I think Riri is somehow a triggering person into why Namor is pissed. Maybe she makes something that has a negative consequence that she didnt consider (she is a kid) and Wakanda harbors her. 

• Like 1

BTW seeing that trailer really makes me hope that Angela Bassett gets more screen time. That's an A+ actress with range you don't want to waste. 

Namor looks incredible. I'm guessing he's going to flood Wakanda and go to war with them? Or maybe this theory from someone else which I felt stupid for not thinking myself:

Honestly my theory is that Attuma (the villain of Namor) would be responsible of Tchallas death, but Namor would be frame of his death which might cause a war between Atlantis and Wakanda

I forgot that Attuma is rumored to be in the movie. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

That would be a weird move after already losing T'Challa, but we'll see. 

she's a pretty unnecessary character. She will make mistakes and it will cause her fall which will ultimately catapult the other characters into their new roles, specifically Shuri becoming BP. 

58 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

she's a pretty unnecessary character. She will make mistakes and it will cause her fall which will ultimately catapult the other characters into their new roles, specifically Shuri becoming BP. 

Hmmm ok. Yeah I don't get that vibe at all. :)

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe