Eagles Training Camp 2022

Kiltman

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

It makes no sense to me. Sanders isn't amazing but he is a qualified starter and our depth is fine.

Only position I see us making a move at is safety personally.

It doesn’t make no sense but it makes way more sense to trade resources to get a safety because they can barely line up there. 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It doesn’t make no sense but it makes way more sense to trade resources to get a safety because they can barely line up there. 

I just don't see why we would give up draft capital for a spot on the roster that seems pretty stable. Doubt we are bringing in depth that is significantly better than KennyG and Boston or a starter that is better than Sanders for cheap.

Sure our guys aren't amazing, but they are good enough to get the job done.

Good guy Tua 

Jets kinda screwed us cause they probably should’ve repaid the favor for us coming up to their facilities for joint practice last year. Instead Jets went with back to back joint practices at home with the Falcons this past week and Giants this week.

Having to travel to Ohio then to Miami then to Detroit for week 1 is a lot of traveling early on in the year, but it is what it is.