Unequivocally the best - your favorite SB win!

Hunter2_1

Which of our SB wins  

10 members have voted

1. 1. was the best for you

• XXXVI (2001 vs Rams)
    • XXXVIII (2003 vs Panthers)
    • XXXIX (2004 vs Eagles)
    • XLIX (2014 vs Seahawks)
    • LI (2016 vs Falcons)
    • LIII (2018 vs Rams)

Just in case some one wants to know. SB 2001.  Its goooooooooooodd!!!!!!!! Geno and Gil Santos !!!!

34 years I waited. Started around 1967. 👀

I cried like a baby!!!!!!!!

Here are the 10 most crushing things that happen in the 34 years.

• The Sullivan family blood boil every time I here their name.
  • Mike Haynes traded ---------  the worse sports day of my life. 
  • Nick Nick Buoniconti traded
  • Leon Gray traded.
  • Chuck Fairbanks resigned
  • Darryl Stingley injury.
  • Bears SB
  • Green Bay SB
  • Raymond Barry go with Eason over Flutie.
  • Patriots draft Rick Stanford, passed on Fred Smerlas. Reason 40 time!!!!!! Hometown hero and we needed DL disparately. You think I'm crazy draft day!!!  Thank God they didn't have computers back than when they made that pick !!!!!!!! @Deadpulsewould of banned me for life!!

UN -Honorable mention,  Bobby Grier and Pete the Poodle.

ADDED LATER

Sugar bear Hamilton, BS call against the Raiders. Pay back years later was sweet thou!!!!!

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 3

On 7/26/2022 at 2:05 PM, Deadpulse said:

No one is rewatching that Rams game, my god so boring. Just watch the Gronk catch and the J Court PD and your golden. 

My best friend is a Rams fan, and a myopic one at that. 

"Who's the best receiver in the NFL?" - 'Kupp...'  (fair...)

"Who's the best QB in the NFL?" - 'Hmm, Mahomes, but Stafford next'

"Who's the best HC" - 'McVay'

"Will Rams repeat?" - 'not even a question, of course we will'

So, for that reason, I do enjoy re-watching this one 😎 but ONLY for this specific personal reason haha

• Like 1

Seahawks game was close for me because it proved Brady was better than Rodgers.

Rogers crap himself against that defense. He wouldn't even look at Sherman's side of the field. 

Brady goes in their with all the BS hanging over the team and rips them apart.  I think is was for 461 yard!!!!!!!!!

PS  As I said last year watch, Bledsoe!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 7/26/2022 at 8:05 AM, Deadpulse said:

No one is rewatching that Rams game, my god so boring. Just watch the Gronk catch and the J Court PD and your golden. 

Am I the only one who enjoyed that game? I love defensive struggles. It was basically a chess match between Belichick and Phillips.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, biggie. said:

Am I the only one who enjoyed that game? I love defensive struggles. It was basically a chess match between Belichick and Phillips.

Nah, I liked it too. It was frustrating, but still enjoyable. Would have hated to have lost that one

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Nah, I liked it too. It was frustrating, but still enjoyable. Would have hated to have lost that one

I just think of the pass interference that wasn't called or the bad throw on Gilmore interception.  Two plays that could of changed the outcome.

20 hours ago, Dalan162 said:

I might be alone on that one but I voted for 2018. That’s one of the best defensive masterpiece ever. All game, I never felt like LA was going to put up points on the board. 

Here's what Ill say about that game. Watching it live, I have never been more on the edge of my seat. It felt like the SMALLEST mistake on defense could mean the game. It felt like a ten yard gain was a country mile. 

However, the re-watchability is absolute ish

On 8/2/2022 at 6:37 PM, Deadpulse said:

Here's what Ill say about that game. Watching it live, I have never been more on the edge of my seat. It felt like the SMALLEST mistake on defense could mean the game. It felt like a ten yard gain was a country mile. 

However, the re-watchability is absolute ish

Yeah it was stressful, although Goff seemed so over his head. We’re lucky we did not play Brees’ Saints that year

On 8/4/2022 at 1:05 AM, Dalan162 said:

Yeah it was stressful, although Goff seemed so over his head. We’re lucky we did not play Brees’ Saints that year

It was really fun watching the mental capitulation of a genuinely great offensive player (that season) at the hands of BB and co. 

Obviously it turned out most of what made Goff good was McVay, but watching our defensive schemes (the 6-1, blowing crossers up at the line) totally disrupt a gameplan.....chef's kiss