GDT 2017: Week 11 - Ravens @ Packers

Danand

Defense played great today against a very, very, very, very bad Quarterback. There's no sugar coating that. A better QB would've been able to take advantage of all the space we allowed him outside of the pocket, but regardless, they played great.

The offense, on the other hand, is still very much pathetic and once again only benefited from the defense forcing 5(?) turnovers. In the 4th quarter alone I counted 3 3rd-downs where Flacco threw short of the sticks and we either punted or kicked a FG. That is simply unacceptable.

For all the talk about being aggressive during the bye week, we came out and showed the exact same offense as prior to the bye. That is what we call frauds.

But we got the win, and now lets root for the Patriots and the Chargers. Anyone else we should root for? We need all the help we can get.

1 hour ago, Danand said:

For all the talk about being aggressive during the bye week, we came out and showed the exact same offense as prior to the bye. That is what we call frauds.

But we got the win, and now lets root for the Patriots and the Chargers. Anyone else we should root for? We need all the help we can get.

Coaching Staff been frauds for a very, very long time. I'm sad that I was sleep majority of the game. I seen them trying to "ICE" Tucker (lol) and then I woke up and it was about to be over. Great win! (BECAUSE WE WONZ and THE BROWNS LOSS, BECAUSE BROWNS! AIN'T GOD GOOD?!)

7 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Well, somehow, someway the Ravens have the last wildcard spot (for now). The amount of incompetence we've overcome to this point is remarkable. Let's see what we can do the rest of the way, boys.

The Chargers are coming from behind. It would have taken less of a defensive effort and more rythm on offense to get my optimism going. With what we saw last night, I am close to being more pessimistic than before. We had 2 weeks to go out and gameplan the hell out of the offense. Instead we did the exact same thing as pryor to the bye.

this win in reminiscent of flaccos rookie year, defense made plays and offense did just enough to win games. With the favorable schedule remaining, I cant see how the ravens wont go 9-7, will be interesting to see how it plays out. Offense still needs a lot of work, but the benching of perriman was great, flacco forced the ball to receivers who can actually catch. If flacco throws the td pass to perriman, it 100 percent would have been picked off. The O line with stanley out was terrible, with him in, its at least serviceable, so lets hope he clears protocal by monday night 

On 11/20/2017 at 9:06 AM, M.10.E said:

Hoping Stanley coming back will help the offense a bit. Hurst is a liability at tackle.

Definitely. The dropoff is gigantic and that's a key spot for us. Plus Hurst has been passable at guard so that weakened us in multiple spots.

We need Stanley back. We also need every spark available, as we can't bet on the defense to shut out every opponent the rest of the way.

Root for the Cowboys tonight, as the Chargers very likely could be our biggest WC contender alongside the Bengals.

Archived