Ravens TC 2022

DreamKid

Have to be honest, i’m mot quite sure why our #1 contingency plan at LT is an oft-injured, career RT (who was average when he played) who is admittedly having some trouble with the transition. Especially over a guy like Mekari who has shown to be at the very worst competent at LT for stretches.

Just envisioning a nightmare scenario when James is the new AV, starting at LT and the FO yet again completely over-relied on the prospect of Stanley coming back for a 2nd straight offseason.

• Like 1

Listened to the Harbaugh interview. He seemed to draw similarity between the status of Marcus Peters and Ronnie Stanley within their injury status. That they both were doing well and that the team would hold them back until completely ready.

Whereas Dobbins is wanting to see the field yesterday so once he gets the positive news, he’ll be out there.

• Like 1

Never a great sign when your team is looking at street CBs in August. Add in that Vince Biegel(who was looking good) injury at EDGE/SAM, uncertainty at OT, Linderbaum missing time, and injuries to Duve & Bateman at WR and I'm already picturing how bad the wheels could fall off once again.

LongFirmAmericanbulldog-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Never a great sign when your team is looking at street CBs in August. Add in that Vince Biegel(who was looking good) injury at EDGE/SAM, uncertainty at OT, Linderbaum missing time, and injuries to Duve & Bateman at WR and I'm already picturing how bad the wheels could fall off once again.

In Lamar we trust.

This is going to be MVP season Pt 2 (him or Mahomes), book it. League is going to be put on notice.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DreamKid said:

From what I've read, they're just trying to add camp bodies to lessen the workload on the young guys early in camp. It's a strict numbers thing, not really a "we need more depth" thing

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

alright now THIS is worrisome.

Yeah obviously hindsight is 20/20 and things can certainly play out positively during the season once it gets rolling and we start seeing the product, but...

It was a bit eyebrow raising this offseason to watch the Ravens cut or let their #3/4/5 CBs from last year walk (Tavon/AA/Jimmy) with their #1 CB (Marlon) coming off a down year and their #2 CB (Peters) coming off an ACL and only supplementing that room with two 4th round rookies and a guy in Kyle Fuller who was by all accounts terrible last year. Especially with us having been the #32 pass defense last year...I get we signed Marcus and drafted Kyle at S but still...I thought the CB room needed some quality injected other than just hoping Marlon bounces back and hoping Peters is fine 1 season removed from an ACL. Because if they both aren’t playing very well this year our corners are gonna get exposed for the 2nd straight season

Kindve why I was really hoping for McDuffie round 1 this year 

Edited by Ray Reed

23 hours ago, drd23 said:

Some good injury news for once

Honestly he looks a little off to me. Doesn’t look quite as explosive and he sort of looks like he doesn’t fully trust his knee yet.

But that’s my reaction from one random clip where he could be taking it easy and ramping up.

4 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Honestly he looks a little off to me. Doesn’t look quite as explosive and he sort of looks like he doesn’t fully trust his knee yet.

But that’s my reaction from one random clip where he could be taking it easy and ramping up.

Its his first practice. Slow and steady wins the race. 

• Like 1