Who on your team do you believe is currently under the radar?

Bolts223

Reporters can't stop talking about the things Jahan Dotson is doing well. Really sounds like a) he could be a decent contributor as a rookie and b) would help alleviate the DTs McLaurin has seen as he was always our only option.

Some QBs are WR feeders. Stafford loves his WRs for example. Carson Wentz is not that dude. Pittman's 1082 with 6 TDs at 12.3 per catch in 17 games is the only 1000 yard WR under Wentz. Alshon Jeffrey hated his guts because he felt like he was not looking his way enough. (Alshon is a turd but Wentz did not feed him)

You can like Scary Terry and Dotson all you want (an I kind of do) but Wentz might not be the guy to feed them like a Cousins would.

Some of this might be how much Wentz used Ertz as a security blanket and maybe it changes in DC but the track record is not there yet.

Let’s see. 
offense: Darnell Mooney to an extent. He is a 2 that’s now in a 1 spot, but he’s performed really well so far as a 2. How he managed to get 1k yards with Nagy as coach and the confusing 3 headed monster at qb (Dalton/Foles/Fields) is beyond me. I wonder how he fares as potentially the only receiver a defense will have to worry about. I’d give Montgomery an honorable mention too, solely because poor line play led to a less than stellar stat line but I feel like he’s appreciated still despite it. 
defense: Roquan. None of my submissions are sleepers or groundbreaking. He’s a tackle magnet and is always around the ball. He’s one of the better lb’s we’ve had in a while and we actually drafted the guy for once. I feel like the pro bowl snub, overall lack of acknowledgement around the league, and lack of a new contract are both reasons for him being underappreciated. 
ST: Cairo Santos is maybe my favorite underdog on the team. He went from borderline not making the nfl to being one of the more consistent kickers in the league the last few years and got paid for it. 2020-21 was by far his best statistical season of his career and 21-22 he continued his made FG streak until the moron Nagy made him try a 65 yard FG when there was still time on the clock to get closer. Like why in tf would you try for the second longest FG ever there. I think that destroyed his confidence and mojo for the rest of the season as he went on to miss like 3 more after the bye. But he’s been very comfortable in a very uncomfortable couple of years after Gould. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Let’s see. 
offense: Darnell Mooney to an extent. He is a 2 that’s now in a 1 spot, but he’s performed really well so far as a 2. How he managed to get 1k yards with Nagy as coach and the confusing 3 headed monster at qb (Dalton/Foles/Fields) is beyond me. I wonder how he fares as potentially the only receiver a defense will have to worry about. I’d give Montgomery an honorable mention too, solely because poor line play led to a less than stellar stat line but I feel like he’s appreciated still despite it. 
defense: Roquan. None of my submissions are sleepers or groundbreaking. He’s a tackle magnet and is always around the ball. He’s one of the better lb’s we’ve had in a while and we actually drafted the guy for once. I feel like the pro bowl snub, overall lack of acknowledgement around the league, and lack of a new contract are both reasons for him being underappreciated. 
ST: Cairo Santos is maybe my favorite underdog on the team. He went from borderline not making the nfl to being one of the more consistent kickers in the league the last few years and got paid for it. 2020-21 was by far his best statistical season of his career and 21-22 he continued his made FG streak until the moron Nagy made him try a 65 yard FG when there was still time on the clock to get closer. Like why in tf would you try for the second longest FG ever there. I think that destroyed his confidence and mojo for the rest of the season as he went on to miss like 3 more after the bye. But he’s been very comfortable in a very uncomfortable couple of years after Gould. 

Santos is a good mention, but don't think it speaks volumes whenever a fan has to prop up their kicker lol?

Whole team for the Jets lowkey. I mean people are acting like we have no talent at all. Now I know a lot hinges on Wilson but if he picks up where he finished last season and shows the improvements expected we could be a very competitive team.

19 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Santos is a good mention, but don't think it speaks volumes whenever a fan has to prop up their kicker lol?

I’ve always done it though lol. Even when our roster was more promising (2010, 2012, etc) I still had Robbie Gould as possibly the best player on the roster. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

I’ve always done it though lol. Even when our roster was more promising (2010, 2012, etc) I still had Robbie Gould as possibly the best player on the roster. 

Thanks for the reminder. This is depressing Ty. Not the fact the your speaking the truth but the fact that it's an actual fact lol. It's sad, really.

11 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Thanks for the reminder. This is depressing Ty. Not the fact the your speaking the truth but the fact that it's an actual fact lol. It's sad, really.

Eh, what’s sad is that kickers are treated like drummers. They can make or break a game and have one of the highest pressure positions in the game. 

4 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Eh, what’s sad is that kickers are treated like drummers. They can make or break a game and have one of the highest pressure positions in the game. 

This guy agrees wholeheartedly.

chicago-bears-wildcard2019.gif

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

This guy agrees wholeheartedly.

chicago-bears-wildcard2019.gif

Still feel bad for him. That was tipped and he pretty much had to go into hiding for it. Never mind the fact that Nagy was insanely conservative and uninspiring that whole game and it never should’ve been close enough for that team to beat us there. 

For the Raiders I'd say Nate Hobbs and Trevon Moehrig. Both were very good as rookies last year but didn't have huge numbers in terms of making plays on the ball. In a more aggressive/versatile scheme I think both guys could make a leap and be Pro Bowlers.

15 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

For the Lions I'll go with Amani Oruwariye. He's played well and been a play maker with no pass rush. Should be fun to see him really take off if the Lions can develop a pass rush this year. 

I think Jeff Okudah is being overlooked after being considered a transcendent talent a couple years ago.

22 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Rhamondre Stevenson. A beast, but also fluid. If Harris goes down or gets moved, jump on this guy for fantasy

Stevenson is a monster but why did you guys draft Strong and Harris?